Chapter 16

Jo Yuri stepped inside the café's bathroom, following Hitomi. Yuri saw her washing her hands on the sink.

"It was Nako, right?" Yuri asked. That made Hitomi looked at her, confused. "What?" Hitomi asked back.

Honda Hitomi finished washing her hands and walked to the tissue paper stack to get some before drying her hands with it. Jo Yuri just followed her.

"It was Nako. The one you love? or loved?" that caught Hitomi off guard, resulting to her stopping on her trance. "I don't know what you are talking about." Hitomi managed to say before throwing her used tissue to the bin.

"So, it's Nako." Hitomi was about to head out of the comfort room when Yuri said that. "So what if it's Nako? What are you going to do about it?" Hitomi aggressively asked.

"She still loves you, Hitomi. And I know that you still do." Yuri told Hitomi. "You can't say that. It has been a year. Our feelings changed. I don't love her anymore." Hitomi said and was about to open the door but Yuri held her wrist.

"It was a bad break up, huh. Let me guess, it was you who decided to break things off." Yuri said cheekily. Hitomi turned to look at Yuri and said, "You don't know anything. I know how hard the Korean entertainment is, because I once got into it. I don't want her to suffer just because people may find out our relationship in the middle of her fame. I had to sacrifice that time. So, stop acting like you know the whole story. I did it for the better." Hitomi almost shouted but managed to calm herself a little.

"You should try pursuing her again, Hitomi. I know that you still love her, your eyes tells me so. You don't have to be afraid of anything. Just look at me, I'm dating your friend Yena." Yuri explained to Hitomi.

"It's different, Yuri. You wouldn't understand." Hitomi said. "Tell me, what's the difference?" Yuri asked. Hitomi was about to answer when someone knocked on the door of the comfort room.

"Hiichan? Yuri? Are you still going to stay there longer? We're leaving." Yena said from the other side of the door.

The two inside the comfort room fixed themselves. Yuri was the one who was going to open the door when Hitomi said something to her in a low voice. "Please don't tell them what you know. I don't want them to bother Nako, especially Yujin and Yena unnie."

Yuri nodded and flashed a smile towards Hitomi before opening the door.

"What took you both so long?" Yena asked out of concern. "Hitomi was feeling sick and nausea so I stayed with her until she's fine." Yuri said and looked at Hitomi.

"Are you fine now, Hitomi?" Yena asked and touched Hitomi's forehead. "I am fine now, thankfully Yuri stayed with me." Hitomi answered and also looked at Yuri.

"That's great then. Chaeyeon and Sakura unnie are waiting for you in the parking lot. Chaeyeon's driving you and Kkuri unnie back to your hotel." Yena said before holding Yuri's hand.

The three head out of the café. Yujin and Hyewon are already inside Hyewon's car. Chaeyeon is inside her car while Sakura is waiting outside.

Hitomi waved goodbye towards Hyewon's car and also to Yena and Yuri before walking towards Chaeyeon's car.

Once the other cars left, Yuri and Yena went inside Yena's car.

"So, what are we going to do now?" Yuri asked Yena who just started her car's engine.

"Oh, baby. We're going to continue what we were doing before Hyewon walked in on us." Yena said before driving away the café.