Chapter 11

It was just 8 AM when Hyewon and Yujin decided to barged into Yena's apartment. Foe some unknown reason, Hyewon was seriously opposed to this idea of Yujin.

"We'll just go there and drag Yena unnie out of her apartment to do some last minutes Christmas shopping." Yujin told Hyewon.

"I know, but why do we need to drag Yena into this? I mean, even me. This is your problem for not buying gifts early." Hyewon said. "Hey! I'm busy, Hyewon unnie." Yujin claimed.

"Yeah? Busy with what? Flirting with your girlfriend? Yudings, you could have chilled your ass for a day and did some shopping instead of spending all of it with Wonyoung." Hyewon said

"What's wrong with spending time with my girlfriend?" Yujin asked.

"There's nothing wrong. But spending all your time with your girlfriend, there's something wrong with that. You have a life outside that relationship. You haven't even finished the song that you wanted to include in you next album because of that." Hyewon stated.

"Why are you suddenly attacking me. AND! Being opposed to my ideas involving Yena unnie?" Yujin asked Hyewon.

"Nothing. I just thought that maybe we should leave Yena for a day? Let her enjoy her life without us ruining it." Hyewon said seriously.

"Come one, Hyewon unnie. Yena unnie's life is best with us. Just let me tap her password here so that we can wake her up and I can go to the rest room. I really need to pee." Yujin said.

Hyewon sighed before saying, "I guess, I lose."

Yujin tapped Yena's password. When the door opened, Yujin quickly runs towards Yena's rest room just after the living room.

Hyewon on the other hand, run towards Yena's room.

She saw Yena sleeping peacefully with Yuri. The two were softly cuddled up to each other.

This is why she doesn't want Yujin to enter Yena's apartment today. She knows that Yuri will stay the night here. She figured it out when she saw Yuri walking away from her group's van.

It wasn't quite long when she knew of the Yena's relationship. It was on Yena's fanmeeting. When Yena gave her phone to Hyewon.

Hyewon knew Yena gave it intentionally. She couldn't explain it with words, so she explained it through the text of Yuri. But she didn't know that it was Yuri by that time.

Hyewon confirmed that it was Yuri last night. The way Yuri and Yena kept stealing glances to each other. She also observed how the two were glued to their phone everytime the others were busy with something.

After that fanmeeting, she did not mention anything about that to Yena. She knows that Yena is still not ready to tell her about to directly. But she appreciate how Yena told her about it.

"Kwangbae!" She heard Yujin shouts from the living room. "Did you wake Yena unnie? Let me do it!" Yujin said.

Yujin was just steps away from Yena's room when Hyewon walked outside the room and closed it.

Yujin should not see what's inside Yena's room.

"What are you doing?" Yujin asked her.

"Yena's still sleeping. We should just go without her." Hyewon answered to Yujin.

"That's the point, unnie. That's why we came here. To wake her up." Yujin told Hyewon.

"Oh really? But why can't we just let her sleep?" Hyewon asked as if she's trying to annoy Yujin.

"Sleeping is no fun. It's already 8 am. Besides, it's more fun if it's the three of us." Yujin said. She tried to walk towards the room but Hyewon blocked her.

"Let's just go, Yujin. It will be too crowded if we arrived there too late." Hyewon tried convincing Yujin.

"Ugh fine. Let's go, Hyewon unnie." Yujin gave up.

Hyewon smiled in herself when Yujin started walking towards Yena's front door.

She did her job as a friend for Yena. She felt proud.