Chapter 12

Everyone was busy. Everyone was running towards the back stage.

Choi Yena was the next performer. This year, she’s not going to perform alone. She'll be having a stage with Chaeyeon and Yujin.

MBC's Gayo Daejejun had organized a stage for the three of them. Right after her song Rumor, Chaeyeon and Yujin will be joining her onstage for a dance break.

She's happy that she's going to share a stage with her friends. But what made her happier is that she's going to spend the whole night with Yuri.

Her and Yuri will be spending the night at her apartment again. Chaewon seems to allow Yuri to spend the night away from their dorm. Yena figured that it may be because Chaewon wants Yuri to socialise.

Yena's about to get up the stage, after IZ*ONE's stage. IZ*ONE performed their debut song and an intro. Yena wanted to watch them perform but the staffs kept on calling her.

When IZ*ONE went down the stage, it is time for Yena to go up there. Her hoobaes greeted her but she's sure that she saw Yuri winked at her.

Aish, that girl.

Yena's stage ended quickly. She ran towards her dressing room. She badly wanted to message Yuri about her wink. But she was surprised to see her hoobae group inside her dressing room.

"Oh, IZ*ONE. What are you doing here?" Yena asked and glare at Yuri subtly. "Yena unnie, we wanted to ask you if you want to spend the night with us. It's just that... we thought that you may feel lonely during the show." Chaewon was the one to speak.

"Oh, thank you for worrying about me. But, I'm afraid that I have to turn down your offer. I promised Yujin that I'll be with her the entire night." Yena explained. To her surprise, the girls' faces lit up. "That's good, then we can also ask Yujinie to be with us!" Wonyoung excitedly said.

"That's right! The more the merrier!" Nako jumped in. "So, what do you say, Yena unnie?" Chaewon asked.

Yena looked at Yuri. Yuri was just looking at her. She can’t figure out whether Yuri wants her to join them or not.

Yena decided to tease Yuri. "I... don't know, Chaewon-ssi. Yuri-ssi seems hesitant about this idea too."

"Ah! No, sunbaenim. It is actually Yuri that suggested this idea. She said that you may feel lonely tonight."Nako explained.

Yena was surprised. She knew that Yuri wanted to be with her the entire night by the way Yuri kept on texting her earlier and not to forget Yuri's wink right after they went backstage. But what she didn't expect is for Yuri to suggest something like that.

She didn't have any choice but to agree. The group went back to their dressing room and told her that they'll just comeback when the staffs told them to go out.

Yena recieved a text from Yuri saying to meet at the comfort room. Yena was confused. Both of them agreed on not to involve work with their personal life.

Being the whipped girlfriend that she is, Yena still went to the bathroom despite being confused. She bumped into the duo, KwonChae, and even pretended to have an upset stomach.

Once she entered the bathroom, she was cornered to the door. Yuri quickly locked it which made Yena breathe hard. "B-Baby... what are you doing?"

Instead of answering, Yuri just moved her face to Yena's neck, pouring kisses. "B-Baby..." Yena whispered. "S-Stop." But it is like Yuri can't hear Yena. Yuri continued to explore Yena's neck with her lips.

When Yuri placed her hand on to Yena's breast and started caressing it, that's when Yena knew that it is enough. "Jo Yuri, stop. I don't know why you're doing this but please, baby, stop."

Yena took Yuri's face inside her hands. "Look at me, baby." Yuri obliged. "Why are you doing this?" Yena asked softly. Yuri looked away. "Joyyul..." Yena called her.

Yuri held Yena's left hand that was cupping her face and removed something from it. "Stop wearing this from now on." Yuri said, showing Yena the ring that she gave for christmas last year.

"What? Why?" Yena asked. "If I should've known that Wang Yiren also have this ring, I shouldn't have bought you that." Yuri said and looked away.

"What about Yiren? I told you, she was just a summer love before I met you." Yena explained to Yuri. "Yes, I know. But your fans doesn't know that. They don't even know that you were a thing before and they are shipping you with her hardly." Yuri said out of frustration.

"They maybe shipping me with her, but we both know who I truly love. Don't get jealous over someone else again. Specially if it's just a rumor or anything like that, okay? I only love you, Joyyul. Only you. Always remember that." Yena said and kissed Yuri's forehead.

" Now, shall we enjoy the night?" Yena asked which Yuri agreed. The two went outside the comfort room, slightly away from each other.

"Aish! What took you so long inside, Yuri-yah? Chaewon unnie is finding you." Nako said when she saw Yuri came out of the bathroom.

"She was having trouble with her clothes. It took her too long to remove. Thankfully, I was also inside the bathroom and I heard her grunts." Yena was the one who answered.

"Oh- Yena unnie!" Nako said. Yena waved at Nako.

"Yena-yah!" Chaeyeon shouted.

Chaeyeon standing not too far from Nako. She has something to say to Yena.

"We'll get going, Y-Yena unnie and Chaeyeon sunbaenim." Yuri said and bowed. Nako did the same thing.

Once the two were away from Yena and Chaeyeon, Nako said something that made Yuri nervous.

"How come you were having a hard time removing your clothes to pee. Your clothe is a two piece with your top being loose. You are also wearing a skirt. I can't. You're so stupid."

--

[BREAKING]

December 31, 2019

Dispatch released an article with initials of the couples that they might reveal when the clock strikes 12 A. M.

The initials were:
KJS x KJN, INY x MMN, SMN x KJS, WJS x BJY, CYN x JYR, JJK x KYR, KDN x PJH, and KTH x SSW.

Dispatch added that three of those couples are an LGBT couple.