Chapter 15

Hyewon and Yujin were waiting for Yena at her apartment's parking lot for quite a while already.

Yena wasn't answering her phone.

The two were asked by Yena to pick her up. Choi Yena aren't known to be late. She's always punctual.

Hyewon, being the smart ass that she is, knew that something is definitely weird. She guessed that maybe Yuri suddenly stopped by at Yena's apartment.

Yujin, on the other hand, started to complain about how Yena's taking too long. Their maknae suggested that she's going to fetch Yena in her apartment.

Feeling that she's right about her guess, Hyewon suggested that she's the one who's going to fetch Yena. She reasoned out about how her bladder is about to pop.

When Yujin agreed to her, she took her time to go to Yena's apartment. If her guess is right, then the two should probably enjoy their time. Hyewon knows how busy the couple is lately, with Yena still promoting her song and Yuri preparing for her group's comeback.

Hyewon typed Yena's apartment password by the time she arrived. Once she entered the said apartment, she saw an unfamiliar pair of shoes sitting just right infront.

So Yuri is really here, she thought.

"Yena-yah! What the-" she was shocked by what she saw once she entered the living room.

It was Yena and Yuri, pouring each other with kisses.

The two broke the kiss. Yuri hid behind Yena while Yena just laughed awkwardly.

"Hey, Kwangbae. What brings you here?" Yena tried to ask composely.

"You should be thankful that I was the one who fetched you here and not Yujin. I knew that Yuri-ssi is here, when you weren't picking up your phone." Hyewon said.

"Oh? You were calling? I'm sorry, Yuri and I were talking." Yena answered and released another awkward chuckle.

"Sure, sure. Talking..." Hyewon teased them.

"Anyways, how did you know that Yuri is the one here?" Yena asked Hyewon.

"I might have saw the two of you cuddling each other the day after our mini christmas party. That night, I had a hunch that it might be Yuri-ssi that you're having a relationship. Every observant person can basically tell it by how the two of you were stealing glances that night. I also saw when Yuri-ssi entered your car later that night. You two were pretty obvious after I figured it out." Hyewon answered that made Yuri move out of hiding behind Yena.

"We were?" Yuri asked. "Yes, honey." Hyewon said. "Hey! Don't call her honey!" Yena possessively said. "Chill, duckie. I ain't going to steal your Joyyul. Besides I have my Sakura." Hyewon defended which made Yena shocked.

"Kkura unnie? So it's true that you two are a thing." Hyewon shyly nodded. "It's still not official, but we know each other's feelings." Hyewon shyly answered.

"Oooh, Hyewonie being shy. That's new." Yena teases Hyewon. Suddenly, it's like the tables have turned. It is now Yena teasing Hyewon instead of the other.

"Should I get going now?" Yuri whispered to Yena. Yena shook her head and took Yuri's hand. "Kwangbae, I know that you already know this but I want to properly introduce Yuri to you." Yena started.

Yena slight pushed Yuri to the front. "Babe, this is Hyewon. Hyewon, this is Yuri, my girlfriend." Yuri shyly smacked Yena's shoulder.

"What?" Yena asked. "You don't have to do that. It's embarrassing." Yuri said.