•Young and Beautiful•

What of a love unspoken? Is it weaker without a name?
Does this love deserve 2 exist without a title
because I dare not share its name
Does that make me cruel and cold
2 deny the world of my salvation
because I chose 2 let it grow
People tend 2 choke
that which they do not understand
Why shouldn't I be weary
and withhold this love from MAN
What of a love unspoken
no one ever knows
But this is a love that lasts
and in secrecy it grows
-Tupac

I open it and it's him.

"Uhhhh, is there something you want?" I ask with a dark blush.

"No, just can't believe I found you" cringe-worthy.

"Cheesy but I'll ignore it" I can't stand here a blushing mess. I have to stand my ground.

"I have to be out there or my parents will think I'm skipping out" this wasn't what I meant by standing my ground but skipping out doesn't sound half bad at the moment.

"They'll notice your eyes are glowing and try to find your soulmate" he already seems like an ass.

"I know that captain obvious. Look I'll do whatever you want just let me out this fucking bathroom"

"Your name"

"C'mon, you can know anything about me and do anything to me and you want my name? I guess I should consider myself lucky"

"Yeah you know, I'll be lucky when I get your name" he smirks at his own comment.

He's hot and I'm blushing. Well I guess we're both hot. Right?

"It's Killua. Now let me out!" I want to push right past him but looking at the size differences, oh boy I stand. I chance.

"You don't want my name?"

"Nope I just want out. That was the agreement wasn't it?"

"Yeah guess so, but I'd expect you to at least want to get to know me or something" disappointment feels his voice.

"Sorry? Whatever, what's your name?"His eyes lighting up at the question. It's cute how much he's into this soulmate shit.

"It's Gon" instead of the disappointment his voice now cheerful.

He moved out the way as I walked out of the bathroom.

"So Killua, your a Zoldyck right?" I sigh at the question. Is it that obvious?

"Yeah Sherlock" he chuckles softly.

"Do you not want a soulmate or something?" I stopped walking. Do I want a soulmate?

–0O0–

When I was maybe fifteen, sixteen at the most. My parents began bugging me about finding my soulmate and to be like them and what not.

Since they found each other at around sixteen. They hoped the same for me too.

They tried finding the soulmates for all my siblings but the only one of the five found their soulmate and that was Illumi.