•Falling For U•(P.2)

Your ways R similar 2 the rays of the sun
Warm 2 many but 2 strong 4 some
The more u R needed the brighter u shine
Watched 4 2 long and your brilliance will blind
The eyes of of mortal men who threaten u with doom
They regret 2 c u set but it is time 4 the moon
-Tupac

"We're going skating" whaaaa?.

I just sit there. What the fuck. Does he mean like roller-skating or ice-skating. Because I can't do neither.

I haven't had a normal childhood where I go skating with my friends on a Saturday night. No, I've been studying how to take over a business when I hit 18 years old.

"Your serious? Like this isn't a joke?" He looked over at me,smiled, and turned back to the rode.

"I'm serious, we're going ice-skating"

"But but"

"No buts. We're doing this. So let me drive yeah?" I cross my arms and sink down into the seat with a pout.

I don't wanna go skating. I can't even skate.

Around Ten minutes later we pull into the parking lot of the building. He gets out the car, walks to my door, and opens the door with his hand held out for me.

I look up at him, the kind and gentle smile he gives me, apart of me wants that smile only to be for me. The softness in his eyes. The way the wind softly moves his hair ever so slightly.

I take his hand. My heart beating rapidly in my chest as the butterflies in my stomach go haywire.

My cheeks burn for reason I'm not sure of but his hand in mine felt nice.

We walk to the entrance of the building.The closer we get, the louder the talking is.

This better be fun.

——

"No I'm not going again"

"C'mon Killua you only fell once" I look up at him.

"Once? My ass is probably red now. 'It'll be fun! It's super easy'" I mock him while taking off my skates. "Oh yeah super easy my red ass!" He sighs and apologizes to bystanders.

"Did you at least have fun?"

Did I have fun? Tch

—0O0–

If you call fun falling on your ass and embarrassing yourself in front everybody fun, then yeah I had a blast.

It was fun at first. I put my skates on and we went out into the rink. He held onto my hand the until we both thought I had the hand of it.

And I did. Until I lost balance and fell on my butt. I laughed it off and got back up though.

I kept getting back up and falling on my ass.

I was never good at any of that stuff.

But if it's a challenge I'm not backing down on it. Unless it causes my butt being abused by attempting to ice-skating that's when I forfeit.