•Talking To The Moon•

Sometimes when I'm alone
I cry because I'm on my own
The tears I cry R bitter and warm
They flow with life but take no form
I cry because my heart is torn
and I find it difficult 2 carry on
If I had an ear 2 confide in
I would cry among my treasured friends
But who do u know that stops that long
To help another carry on
The world moves fast and it would rather pass u by
than 2 stop and c what makes u cry
It's painful and sad and sometimes I cry
and no one cares about why
-Tupac

"No problem" he starts to talk about something but it's I'm to busy looking at the eyes.

They really do resemble an ocean. The prettiest ocean I've ever seen.

*Killua's POV*

"I should probably get going though, it's getting late" awl but the fun isn't over yet.

"I guess your right about that, beside I have work in the morning" when can I quit?

"Wanna let me out?"

"Sure why not" we both stand up and head to the doors of the mansion.

"Later Killua" he waves as he begins jogging down the steps.

I wave at his fading figure and I watch him drive away. 'Nice car' I think to myself almost admiring the car.

I walk upstairs to my room, it's to late to go home especially without a car.

When I open my room door I'm greeted with Alluka and Kalluto sleeping on the left side of the bed.

I smile at them both. "Were they waiting for me?" I say to myself.

"Big brother?" Alluka gets up slowly while rubbing her eyes.

"Were you guys waiting for me? Or did you miss me that much you need to sleep in my bed?"

"Maybe both" Kalluto says quietly. 

"Why were y'all waiting for me?"

"The guy you were with, is he?" Alluka's eyes began to feel with hope that her lovely—if I do say so myself— big brother finally found his soulmate.

"Yep that was him. Sorry you didn't get an introduction" She start squealing, scaring me and Kalluto shitless.

"So what's his name?!" She asks as she grabs onto my suit. Should I tell her anything? I feel like being an ass.

"Not saying a word" "pleeeeeaaaassseeeee?"
"No"
"Pretty please?"
"Nopers"
"With a cherry on top?" Gross cherries.
"Hell nah"
"Oh my goodness just spill the tea brother" I give up. It's getting pretty annoying seeing her beg.

"Gon Freecss, and that's all I'm sayin'" I cross my arms.

"But-" "but nothing. So are you staying in here or leaving?"

"Staying"

"Good now hush the lips on your pretty little face kay?" She mumbles something that sound like asshole. I just laughed at her as I changed to some shorts and an undershirt.