•Birthday Bitch•

Kissing you
is like kissing the sun
Oh my god ow i'm burning
I love
the wet round shape
of your eyes
wait shit that sounds creepy
My heart yearns
for your heart
it hurts
real bad
i think i'm having a heart attack
fuck I'm dead
~rebloggy
(as the author of this story I apologize for adding this in the chapter)

A few days later, my birthday came
I hate to say it, but I was hoping that nobody remembered; I was so wrong.

Blair wouldn't shut up about it, neither would Alluka and Kalluto. They're so damn persistent.

Due to my birthday being on the weekend, I didn't have to go to work.

I didn't even think Gon knew about my birthday. I mean, I haven't told him, but I'm sure he has talked to Alluka a lot lately, I wonder what that's about.

"Happy birthday big brother!" Alluka and Kalluto said, holding a birthday cake saying 'Happy Birthday 24th Killua'. 

I can't help but smile at the two.

"Thanks guys, it means a lot" Alluka drags me to the dining room where the rest of my siblings and my parents wait.

"Happy birthday dear" Mom says, walking up to me, smiling.

Everyone sung 'happy birthday' to me as Canary lights the candles.

"Make a wish Master Killua" I nod my head to my childhood friend and butler.

I close my eyes, make the wish, and blow. Opening my eyes slowly, I look at my family.

A feeling of excitement overcomes me as I remember that Blair has been planning for my birthday.

I wonder what she wants to do...

——

"Killuaaaa! You're gonna love what I have planned for you! It's gonna be so fun" Blair says, jumping up and down with her hands on my shoulders.

"Why are you so happy? It's not even your birthday?"

She grabs my hand and begins to pull me before saying: "Because it's your special day! Why wouldn't I be happy about that?"

"Your weird"I say with a sigh.

"Awl, thanks babe!" I just smile at the overly-excited girl.

"Anyways, come on! We have so much to do and such a small amount of time!" She begins to drag me by my hand.

She pulled me to our destination, which is the mall, sadly. What do we even need here?

"Why are we at the mall? Don't tell me we're going on another one of your shopping sprees!" I exclaimed, annoyed. She always drags me shopping with her. It became annoying very quickly.

"Well if you must know, I'm getting you a birthday outfit. Your gonna need it for where we're going!" Ughhhhh

"And where exactly are we going?"