•You Deserve•

Your ways R similar 2 the rays of the sun
Warm 2 many but 2 strong 4 some
The more u R needed the brighter u shine
Watched 4 2 long and your brilliance will blind
The eyes of mortal men who threaten u with Doom
They regret 2 c u set but it is time 4 the moon
-Tupac

*3rd Person*

"Come on kid, you don't even look heavy and yet your body won't move at all" the man complains to himself for absolutely no reason.

He continues to drag the young adult into the alleyway. Still complaining of how he was treated the night before at the club.

"You refused a night with me? I'm gonna make you regret that decision. After you wake up with my dick inside you, you'll love what I can do" The adult underneath him began to wake up slightly.

His eyes cracked open as he looked down at himself and around him. His first thought was what he normally would think.

'The fuck?' Then he got the shooting pain in his head making him drop his head back down onto the hard ground. Making him go back to sleep.

He caught a glimpses of the guy. Enough to know if he's a customer.

"Damn condom!" He yells at the popping condoms he had in his pocket. So he decided to just not use it as he pulled his pants and underwear, and ripped the 23 year old short's.

He positioned himself just how he wanted. He was trying to push himself in slow. So he could remember the moment.

"What the fuck is going on here?!"

*Killua's POV*

I jump up from the bed panting. I look over at the clock on the side table and it read 7 in the morning.

I turn over to see if he's still asleep or not. Which he is. I lay back down to think back at the dream I just had.

Is that what actually happened? I'll just ask him when he wakes up. It's Saturday so he's probably sleeping in . Hell I hope not because now I can't go to sleep.

I nudge him slightly, to get shushed with his fucking finger.

"I wasn't even talking jackass"

"Shh" fuck you Gon.

"Where's your tv remote?"

"Hmm?" He opens up one eye as the other is forced shut by the pillow. He gets slowly. His hair on one side from sleeping.

I couldn't help but to giggle at him, he looked super goofy.

"The tv remote? It's in the living room, with the tv" ohhhhh. Makes since on why there isn't a tv in here. I get up and go to the door.

"Okay, go back to sleep" he glares at me as I run out the room giggling like an idiot.

"You woke me up for a remote?" He says loud enough for me to here from his room.

"Yeah, go back to sleep. Damn it's more quieter that way and I can hear the tv if you shut the hell up!" I mumble the first part and yelled the last.