•Ocean Eyes•

All of my life I dreamed of meeting one with immense beauty, and once I found her I would charm her and she'd be mine forever I have found her and indeed she is all I wished for and more but she is not charmed nor intrigued. Then I think 2 myself "What can I offer her?" The tears warm my eyes and blur my vision. I stick 2 my stance of bravado and give her the same uninterested look she gave me. She was so beautiful But what can I offer her -Tupac

*Gon's POV*

I sat there staring until his figure left. The thing that pulled me towards him was his eyes.

The way they lit up as the song began to play. The story they play with just a glance, a story that's kept hidden.

Blue pools I could get lost in. I'm getting over myself. He doesn't even want a soulmate.

Let alone to love someone. Maybe I could change his mind? I doubt it.

"I'm back, sorry for that my sister is a little... never mind can't call her that. Anyways what's wrong big guy? You look upset" there they are.

A beautiful blue. A great resemblance of the ocean.

I could stare into forever.

"What? Is there something on my face?" He begins to wipe his mouth with a napkin until I move his hands away from his face.

"It's nothing just your beautiful that's all" a dark blush painting his pale cheeks and the tips of his ears.

"Embarrassing" he covers his face and turns away, making me laugh a little.

It'll be fun teasing him.

"Anyways, why the hell do you want a soulmate in the first fucking place?" He sure does cuss like a sailor but I can't change it.

Why do I want a soulmate?
—0O0–

When I was younger 12 at the most, my Aunt told me a story of my dad.

Since they were the only thing I knew of my dad. He left the island for some time.

And by some time I mean years. He was gone supposedly traveling and found his soulmate.

When he came back to Whale Island he had me with him. Told my aunt he had a kid and needed her to take care of me.

My guess is he didn't want to have a kid around.

She asked about my mom, he told her they separated after I was born and he had custody over me.

Mito was mad, grandma said, she was yelling and for the the first time she cussed.

Very colorful language in front of a baby. But since then it's been Aunt Mito, grandma, and me.

Aunt Mito never found her soulmate. She was stuck taking care of me. I felt bad about that.

She never had anyone relationship wise. I used to think it was my fault. But she always told me I was the best thing to ever happen to her.

One day we talked about it. She told me if I felt that bad about it then go off and find my soulmate so I don't end up like her.