•ONE•

The 'Happy Birthday' banner fell again, making Sam groan in frustration

The 'Happy Birthday' banner fell again, making Sam groan in frustration. He picked it up and quickly taped it to the wall before switching on the fairy lights. He smiled happily once he saw that the lights were working just fine.

Sam then quickly got off the stool and ran downstairs to fetch the birthday girl.

A small gasp left Isabella's pink lips as she looked around her room, which was covered with twinkling fairy lights.
A small, chocolate cake was kept on the table, with eighteen candles on it.

"Thank you so much Sam!", Isabella blinked back the tears and tackled Sam into a hug.

"You are welcome!" Sam replied with a happy grin and hugged her small frame back. "When is your aunt coming?" He asked in the hug, his button nose scrunched up in distaste.

"Tomorrow." Isabella mumbled.

Her aunt had again forgotten about her birthday and even though it did hurt Isabella, it was not enough to ruin her day because she was used to it now.

"Well then let's enjoy before the bitch arrives!" Sam exclaimed after breaking their hug.

"D-dont call her that, she's just a little..." Isabella trailed off, at a loss for words.

"A bitch is supposed to be called a bitch." Sam replied knowing that Isabella was too nice to admit it.

Atleast for now.

Isabella shook her head and watched with a smile as Sam lit up the candles.
After blowing the candles, Isabella cut the cake and fed a piece to Sam who gladly opened his mouth to eat it.

"It's tastes so good." Sam moaned making Isabella giggle.

"It's chocolate cake!" Isabella stated in a 'duh' making Sam chuckle.

"I still can't believe that you are eighteen. You are too naive and innocent to be an adult." Sam said while eating his cake.

"That's not true." Isabella huffed. "I'm completely ready to become a responsible adult now."

Sam looked at Isabella with squinted eyes before replying "No, you're not."

"Yes I am!" Isabella playfully whined. "Also you are like the biggest baby ever."

"How dare you!" Sam gasped.

"But like an adorable baby!" Isabella quickly added, somehow thinking that saying this would make Sam feel better.

"That's even more offensive." Sam replied with his small nose scrunched up. "Babies are like demons but smaller and not so horrifying in looks."

"Some babies are cute." Isabella said with a pout.

"Not when they cry or when they poop or when throw a tantrum or-"

"Okay, okay I get it! Isabella interrupted him with a small laugh.

"Just stating the facts." Sam shrugged.

"Okay, now for our movie night we need to go to my house." Sam said after he had he finished eating his cake.

"Movie night?" Isabella asked.

"Yes. Today I will watch whatever annoying movie you want me to because well it's your birthday." Sam said making Isabella jump excitedly.

"Let's go then!"

Isabella stared at the pretty stars adorning the night sky before turning to look at Sam

"I had a great birthday" Isabella said with a smile, "all thanks to you!"

"I'm glad." Sam chuckled while looking at the starry sky.

"Also I was thinking of moving in, in the pack house." Isabella suddenly mumbled, making Sam look over at her in confusion.

"Pack house? But why?" Sam asked, confused.

"I don't think that my aunt would want me to live with her, now that I'm eighteen." Isabella softly replied.

"But some people in the pack house are pure assholes." Sam said, saying the last part softly.

Isabella sighed softly because she knew that Sam was right. She wasn't very eager about moving into the pack house, filled with higher ranking, unmated males but she had no choice.

"You could crash at my house for sometime." Sam suggested. "My parents won't mind."

"I-I can't-"

"Yes, you can."

"Just please come with me?" Isabella requested Sam with wide, innocent eyes.

"Okay." Sam grumbled. "Cute people are so manipulative." He added with a small pout.

Isabella giggled softly and ruffled his hair.

"Hey!" Sam whined as he playfully smacked away Isabella hand. "No hair touching."

Both the omegas then spent the entire night on the terrace, gazing at the stars and laughing occasionally at their stupid jokes before eventually falling asleep under the night sky.

Author's Note:

Hello everyone!!
So the first chapter is up and I hope that you guys liked it!

Also the chapters will get longer :)

Also Also I spent the entire day sleeping and I'm pretty proud of myself lol

~ I love you guys