•EIGHT•

[Alec]

Isabella laughed airly as the wolf in front of her continued to crack jokes

Out of nowhere, the wolf was punched right in the face. "Stay away from my mate." Lorenzo growled, his eyes darkened in anger.

"A-alpha I-I'm so-"

"Get out!" Lorezno snapped making the wolf scurry way in fear.

Lorenzo's cold, intense eyes then landed on Isabella. He took a step towards her, making Isabella take one back.

"L-Lorenzo w-"

"Shh." Lorenzo placed his finger over Isabella's pink lips, who was now trapped between the wall and her angry mate. "I don't want you talking to any unmated wolf, am I clear?

Isabella nervously nodded her head.

"Good girl." Lorenzo said, his fingers grazing Isabella's now red-tinted cheeks.

Lorenzo's plum lips inched towards Isabella's and the small girl closed her eyes in anticipation.

"Go to your room." Lorenzo whispered in her ear, making sure to brush his lips against Isabella's soft cheek. Isabella opened her eyes and averted her gaze to the floor, her cheeks tainted red in embarrassment.

All that Lorenzo wanted to do was take Isabella against the wall and claim her. His patience was wearing thin and it was getting more and more difficult to keep his wolf at bay.

He smirked at his mate's embarrassment before walking away, making Isabella's wolf whine.

"Why do you look so smug?" Alec asked, looking at his Alpha with narrowed eyes.

"Shut up." Came Lorezno's short reply.

"Always so chatty." Alec rolled his eyes before turning serious again. "There are still no traces of where the Luna's aunt could be."

"She's turning out to be way more problematic than I imagined her to be." Lorezno said, his eyes cold and calculative.

" Lorezno said, his eyes cold and calculative