•TEN•

Lorenzo transformed into his huge, black wolf before looking at the tiny ball of golden fur

Isabella's golden wolf ran towards her Alpha and bared her neck in submission making the Alpha give her face a lick.

The omega wolf purred before shyly licking her Alpha's face back.

Both the wolves played a game of chase with the big, bad Alpha almost walking the entire time just so that he could watch his mate happily roll on the ground after winning.

"You cheated.", Isabella pouted as she looked over at her mate after changing back into their human forms.

"What?" Lorenzo asked, playing dumb.

"You let us win the entire time!"

"Well you wolf didn't seem to mind that." The Alpha replied.

"That's 'cause she is stupid!" Whined Isabella making Lorezno give her a hard stare.

"S-sorry! I-I didn't mean to-"

Lorenzo pulled Isabella into his chest after noticing her watery eyes.

Sensitive little mate, He thought as he wrapped his arms around his mate's soft body.

"It's all right." The Alpha cooed. "I'm not mad."

Isabella nodded her head before shyly kissing her Alpha's cheek.

"I like you a lot." The small girl mumbled, her heart feeling fuzzy and warm.

"Thank you angel." Lorenzo replied before breaking apart their hug. "I have work to do now and you are coming with me."

"M-me?"

"Yes. It's time for you to learn your Luna duites." Lorenzo replied, his voice serious.

Isabella nodded her head absentmindedly, thinking about Lorezno had called her the 'Luna' for the first time.

"Isabella." Lorenzo called out, his voice stern with a hint of annoyance.

"Y-yes?"

"I expect you to listen when I am talking."

"R-right Alpha. I-I'm sorry."

Lorenzo hummed in response before saying, "Follow me."

"