•SEVEN•

[Lorenzo]

Isabella was done organizing her belongings neatly and she softly smiled as she looked around her new room

The windows of her room faced the beautiful and well kept garden and Isabella watched the leaves sway in the gentle wind.

The petite girl was sitting by the window with a book in her hand when her phone started ringing.

"Sam!", Isabella answered the phone.

"Hey! Whatcha doing? Do you wanna hangout if you are free?" Sam asked.

"Sure! I wasn't busy anyways. Where do you want to go?"

"I don't know. Meet me at my house in ten minutes?"

"Yeah!"

"Great. Bye!"

Isabella quickly changed into a yellow, sundress and tied her long, wavy hair in ponytail. She slipped into her white sneakers before leaving Lorenzo's mansion.

"Hey!" Isabella pulled Sam into a hug as soon as she saw him.

"Is your done room?" Sam asked.

"Yes, it is." Isabella replied as she sat down on Sam's bed. "You should come over sometime!"

"That's great." Sam said. "Here take this." He handed some papers to Isabella.

"What's this?"

"Notes from school. You didn't miss a lot."

"Thank you so much." Isabella smiled.

"You are welcome. I'm so happy that we have two weeks of vacation now. School sucks." Sam groaned making Isabella nod her head in agreement.

"On the brighter side, your birthday is coming soon." Isabella squealed. "I can't wait for you to find your mate!"

"U-um yeah." Sam nervously chuckled making Isabella look over at him in confusion.

"You aren't excited?"

"I-I am."

"Is there something that I should know?" Isabella asked, her voice laced with concern.

"Nothing! I just want to enjoy being seventeen now so let's go outside." Sam quickly changed the topic and pulled Isabella outside and to a pizza place.

" Sam quickly changed the topic and pulled Isabella outside and to a pizza place