•THREE•

Lorenzo swirled the golden liquid in his glass, his dark, intense eyes never leaving the small, rozy girl who was peacefully sleeping on his bed

Isabella took small puffs of air in, as she slept peacefully, surrounded by her mate's comforting scent, oblivious to her mate's presence.

After a while, Isabella fluttered open her doe eyes and blinked in confusion as she looked at the dark grey walls. Her mind was still fuzzy from sleep and a small yawn escaped her pink lips. She jumped when she saw her mate sitting on the sofa with a glass of wine in his hand.

Heat rushed to Isabella's cheeks as she remembered what had happened. She had fainted right after listening to her mate's dark, husky voice.

She was mated to the Alpha.

"Hello mate." Lorenzo said making Isabella swoon.

The small omega was already infatuated with her Alpha mate.

"Hi." She squeaked out, her cheeks flushed.

A meek knock on the door interrupted them making Lozenro let out a menacing growl. This made Isabella let out a small whimper. Lorenzo looked over at his mate, his face stoic but his eyes holding a little warmth.

"What do you want?" Lorenzo barked, not even moving an inch to open the door.

"A-alpha there is some urgent matter that-"

"Go away." Lorenzo snapped, interrupting the poor wolf on the other side.

"Y-yes Alpha."

Lorenzo let out an annoyed sigh before looking at Isabella. "I'll be back in a few minutes." Lorenzo's deep masculine voice resonated through the room making Isabella nod her head.

"Are you hungry?" Lorenzo stopped walking and turned around to ask Isabella.

"N-no." Isabella lied while playing with her fingers.

Lorenzo clenched his jaw, not liking how his mate lied to him but he decided to let it go for now.

Without saying a word, he walked out of the room leaving the small girl alone.

Happiness shined in Isabella's doe eyes as the fact that she had found her mate finally sunk in. All that Isabella's wolf wanted to do was to submit to their mate and please him.

Her soft feet padded around the room, appreciating how classy and tasteful it was. Even though the walls and furniture were all in dark colours of grey and black with some white here and there, Isabella loved it because the room fit her mate.

A small frown graced her face when she realised that there were no photoframes or pictures in the room.

She remembered how her Alpha's parents had died before he had turned eighteen. Though she didn't know much about it because she had become a part of the Royal Moon Pack after the 'gruesome incident' that nobody liked to talk about.