•THIRTEEN•

After making Isabella cum thrice, Lorenzo picked her up bridestyle before walking down the stairs for breakfast

"I'm tired." Isabella pouted.

"You can go and sleep after finishing your breakfast." Lorenzo replied.

"You will cuddle me?" Isabella looked up at him with wide, hopeful eyes.

"I have work sweetheart."

"Oh. T-that's okay." Isabella tried to hide her disappointment behind a smile but Lorenzo saw right through her.

"You could take a nap in my office." Lorenzo's deep, husky voice spoke after a minute of thinking.

"Really?" Isabella asked making Lorezno nod his head. "Thank you!"

After they were done with breakfast, the duo went into the Alpha's personal office.

Isabella made herself comfortable on the huge, leather couch and soon fell asleep.

Lorenzo traced his mate's soft, beautiful features with his dark, emerald eyes while she continued to sleep peacefully.

A few hours later, Isabella heard someone call her name making her softly whine.

"Wake up baby." Lorenzo coaxed gently, making Isabella whine in her sleep.

"Isabella." Lorenzo's said, his tone no longer gentle. "Wake up."

Isabella slowly fluttered open her eyes and pouted at Lorezno.

"Go and change. I'm taking you out." Lorenzo ordered.

"Where?" Isabella asked, sleep still evident in her voice.

"For lunch. It's a date." Lorenzo answered before walking up to his desk.

Isabella squeaked in excitement before standing up. "How should I dress?"

"Nicely?"

Isabella softly giggled before walking upstairs and into her room. After a quick shower, Isabella skimmed through her closet before taking out a pretty, white sundress.

After she was done getting ready, Isabella walked towards Lorenzo's office with a happy skip in her walk.

"I'm ready." She shyly announced before staring at Lorezno through her eye lashes.

"You look like an angel." Lorenzo said tinting Isabella's cheeks red.

"Thank you." Isabella shyly mumbled.

"Maybe I should mark you before I take you outside. That bare neck should be bearing my mark, don't you think so?" Lorenzo said, his fingers gently squeezing Isabella's neck.

Isabella felt herself grow wet as she nodded her head.

"I will be marking you tonight mate, so be prepared." Lorenzo left a dark, seductive message hanging in the air as he took Isabella's soft hand into his and took her outside.