•FIVE•

Sam closed his eyes, trying to get the picture of Beta Alec kissing some random blonde on the street, out of his head

Sam knew about Beta Alec's reputation as a player but it still hurt even though they weren't even mates. Hell, Sam wasn't even eighteen yet.

Just because some wolves had a feeling about who they were going to end up with especially when they were close to turning eighteen didn't mean that they all were right, right?

Wrong.

Sam huffed before sitting up straight. "It's just a phase, just my hormones acting up.", He thought.

"And it's not my fault that the Beta is attractive.", He grumbled softly, to himself.

Sam wondered why the Beta would even kiss anyone, that too on the street and then go ahead to touch their butt. He let out a small groan before lying back on his bed.

Sam just hoped that his gut feeling was wrong and that the Beta wasn't his mate because he knew that the straight and annoyingly sexy Beta definitely wouldn't be attracted to him, a boy, and not even a pretty boy but a very plain, omega boy.

If only Sam knew.

Sam stood outside his Alpha's mansion, admiring it's grand architecture when he was interrupted by a person, he did not want to come across

"Who are you?", Beta Alec questioned while his sharp eyes looked at Sam from head to toe.

"I-I'm here to meet Isabella.", Sam replied and mentally crused himself for how nervous he sounded.

"And work do you have with the Luna?"

"I-I'm her friend.", Sam answered, feeling jittery in Alec's presence.

"Hello Beta Alec!", The door opened and Isabella greeted him with a smile.

"Good morning Luna.", The Beta replied with a small smile. "Also call me Alec.", He added, making Isabella nod her head.

"I-Isabella.", Sam softly called out from behind the now open door.