•FIFTEEN•

Sam let out a sign before looking at Isabella, "I hate school

Sam let out a sign before looking at Isabella, "I hate school."

"Same." Isabella softly replied as she tried her best to not fall asleep. "I can't believe that our vacations went by so quickly."

"I know right" Grumbled Sam.

Both the omegas continued to softly talked between themselves and soon the last class of their day was over.

"Finally!" Sam cheered before dragging Isabella away with him.

Isabella laughed airily as she looked her bestfriend. "Your birthday is coming soon Sam!"

"Oh yeah." Sam replied with a frown before perking up again. "Let's get ice-cream!"

"But-"

"Please!"

"Don't you have to go home early today? Your mom told you-"

"I totally forgot about that!" Sam's eyes widened in realization. "Well I gotta run! Bye!"

"Bye!"

"These are my parents

"These are my parents." Isabella mumbled while looking at a photograph of her parents when they were in their late 20's.

Isabella's mother was smiling at the camera while her father stared at her mother with love shining in his eyes.

"Your mother was an omega too?" Lorenzo asked.

"Yes." Isabella nodded her head.

"And what happened to her?"

"She died." Isabella answered, tears pooling in her eyes. "A-aunt says that she h-had this extremely rare werewolf disease and she d-died...."

"Shh angel." Lorenzo pulled Isabella onto his lap before gently wiping her tears off. "You don't have to talk-"

"I-I w-want to." Isabella interrupted him. "T-the pain is s-so h-hard to handle a-alone." A small whimper left Isabella's lips.

Lorenzo's wolf angrily growled in the back of his mind, displeased to see their mate in pain.

"S-she d-died a few minutes a-after giving b-birth to me."

"I'm so sorry baby." Was the only reply that Lorenzo could come up with.

Isabella wrapped her arms around Lorenzo and closed her eyes.

To Isabella, Lorenzo was her home.

"I'm sure that your mother is watching you from above and is very proud of you." Lorenzo softly said before pressing a loving kiss on his mate's forehead.

"I hope so."

"What about your father?" Even though Lorenzo did not want to push Isabella past her limits, he was curious to know all that he could about her past and preferably from her lips and not from his agents.

"H-he left m-me at my aunt's doorsteps when I was three weeks old. Some say that he killed himself because he couldn't bear the pain of losing his mate, others say that he found his second chance mate in some other country and moved there to start a new life." Isabella answered, her voice empty.

Lorenzo growled lowly before pulling Isabella even closer to him.

"I-it's o-okay though." Isabella let out a humourless laugh before wiping her tears.

Lorenzo nuzzled his face in her neck while drawing soothing circles on her back.

"Did you ever search for him?" Lorenzo asked after a while.

"I t-tried to but...." Isabella trailed off, not having the energy to talk anymore. She just closed her eyes and cuddled into Lorenzo's strong chest, letting his scent calm her down.

Lorenzo gently rubbed his mate's soft, rosy cheeks as he pondered over the new found information.

"It's Sam's birthday in two days." Isabella said after serving herself some food.

"Okay." Replied Lorenzo.

"It's his eighteenth birthday!" Isabella said, emphasizing on the word 'eighteen'.

"I know."

Isabella frowned before putting down her spoon. "Why aren't you excited?"

"Why should I be excited?"

"It's his birthday!"

"Heard that."

"Eighteen Birthday!"

"Mhm."

"Alpha!" Isabella whined.

"What?"

"Be excited because we are going to throw him a surprise birthday party!"

Lorenzo looked at his mate with a raised eyebrow before nodding his head. "Okay."

"Okay?" Isabella looked at him with a small pout.

Lorenzo sighed in vexation before looking at his mate, "What do you want me to do?"

"I don't know yet." Isabella mumbled. "I'm still confused about the theme and the invitation list and-"

"Invitation list?" Lorenzo interrupted her.

"It's a list of people that will be invited to the-"

"I know what an invitation list is." Lorenzo growled at his mate's cheeky answer.

"Then?"

"Why do you need an invitation list? I don't think that Sam has hundreds of friends."

"He doesn't but I was thinking that we could call others from the pack and have a huge party!" Isabella excitedly answered.

"Does Sam want that?"

"I don't know."

"Well angel it's his birthday so you should ask him about this because not everyone likes having a big party." Lorenzo said.

"That is true." Isabella replied with slumped shoulders.

"Eat your food sweetheart, we can talk about this later." Lorenzo said, noticing her full plate of food.

"Mhm."

Author's Note :

well Sam's turning 18 soon so Alec better watch out eh?