•NINE•

Isabella's arms were pinned above her head as soon as her back hit Lorenzo's bed.

The raw lust and dominance in Lorenzo's eyes made Isabella purr in excitement.

Lorenzo's tongue explored her mouth relentlessly while his hands sensually caressed her body.

"Are you ready to go all the way baby?" Lorenzo asked, his voice authoritative yet gentle.

"Y-yes Alpha." Isabella nodded her head shyly making Lorenzo's wolf growl in approval.

Lorenzo sucked and bit harshly on his mate's neck, while his experienced hands unbuttoned her blouse.

Isabella now laid completely bare and vulnerable in front of Lorenzo, just how he liked it. The small girl's arms immediately flew to cover her breasts making Lorezno growl in annoyance.

"Never hide what's mine."

Isabella whined softly when Lorenzo removed her hands making him stare at her with narrowed eyes.

"Don't make me tie your hands omega." Lorenzo growled.

Never in her life, had Isabella thought that the word 'omega' could sound so sexy but Lorenzo had proved her wrong.

"P-please claim me." A needy whisper left Isabella's lips.

Lorenzo swiftly unbuttoned his shirt before throwing it across room making Isabella let out a small moan of appreciation.

Lorenzo was a sight for sore eyes with his piercing green eyes, jet black hair and perfectly sculpted body.

He was perfect in each and every way.

Isabella stared up at her mate in amazement. He was truly beautiful.

I'm nothing compared to him, Isabella thought suddenly feeling very self-conscious and insecure. She had a strong urge to cover up her body but didn't want to disappoint Lorenzo by being disobedient.

Before Isabella could do anything, Lorenzo grabbed her face and made her look at him.

"What's wrong?" He questioned.

"I-I don't w-want to...." Isabella trailed off, tears welling up in her eyes due to embarrassment.

"We don't have to go any further if you aren't ready."

Isabella nodded her head as she bit her lip.

That's not what this is about!, She wanted to scream but instead she pulled the comforter over the naked body.

The room reeked of her arousal adding to her embarrassment.

"C-can I please sleep with you?" Isabella peeked at Lorezno.

"Mm." He nodded his head, not sparing her a glance.

"A-alpha?"

"What?"