•ELEVEN•

[ Just Lorenzo being a masterpiece ]

The next day, Isabella was in the kitchen preparing breakfast while Lorenzo took a shower upstairs.

The small girl hummed happily to herself while flipping chocolate pancakes.

"Is it ready?" Lorenzo asked, startling his mate.

"Y-yeah." Isabella turned around to look at her mate, who was clad in an expensive black suit with his hair gelled back.

Isabella's wolf softly purred in appreciation, completely smitten by their mate's beauty.

"Stop fucking Lorenzo through your eyes, Luna." Alec walked into their kitchen, with a teasing smirk on his face.

Isabella's face instantly grew hot while Lorenzo glared at his beta.

"What are you doing here?" Lorenzo asked as he sat down at the dining table.

"I came for breakfast." Alec replied before taking a seat too, making Lorezno roll his eyes.

Isabella served breakfast to both the men before sitting down.

"There's so much sexual tension between you two." Alec remarked making Isabella choke on her food.

"W-what?" She sputtered.

"Don't make me spell it out for you." The Beta grinned teasingly.

"Alec." Lorenzo said in a warning tone.

"Just saying." Alec smirked before taking a sip of his water. "So, when will you let the Alpha fuck you?" He asked while looking at his Luna.

Isabella's cheeks burned in embarrassment and she looked over at her mate for help.

Lorenzo rolled his eyes before looking over at his bestfriend, "Leave her alone."

"Fine, fine." Alec mock surrendered making Isabella laugh."You cook really well Luna."

"T-thank you." Isabella shyly replied.

"Did you have sex with my assistant?" Lorenzo asked after a while, his eyes fixed on the screen of his smartphone.

"Yes, I did. It made me realise that she's all talk and no show." Alec replied, a bored expression on his face.

"You are unbelievable." Lorenzo shook his head.

"I know. My dick game is unbelievably strong." Alec smirked.

"Fuck whoever you want to but not my employees, they are off-limits."

"Says the sex-addict. " Alec grumbled.

"Excuse me?" Lorenzo looked at Alec with narrowed eyes.

"Come on! Don't act so goody-goody in front of the Luna. We all know that you can have sex for hours."