SIXTEEN

Isabella smiled happily before looking at Lorezno

Isabella smiled happily before looking at Lorezno. "It looks good right?"

"Very." Lorenzo nodded before pulling Isabella into his chest. "You have done a great job baby."

"Thank you." Isabella answered with a shy smile.

"Now go and get ready, Sam and his parents will be here soon."

"And Alec?" Isabella enquired. After a lot of thinking, Isabella had decided that it would be best to keep Sam's birthday party a private affair.

"He's on his way too."

"Great!" Isabella smiled before quickly running upstairs.

"I'm here." Alec walked in with a present in his hand.

"You bought him a present?" Lorenzo looked at him with a raised eyebrow

"Seemed like the polite thing to do." Alec shrugged before sitting on the large sofa. "Where's Isabella?"

"Getting ready." Lorenzo answered making Alec nod his head.

"Is he here yet?" Isabella asked while descending the stairs.

"Patience angel." Lorenzo replied making Isabella pout.

Soon enough, the bell rang and Isabella dashed to open the door.

"Sam!" Isabella exclaimed before hugging her bestfriend. "Come on in! It's going to be 12 in five minutes!" Isabella dragged Sam inside.

Sam smiled brightly as he looked around the living room which was decorated with balloons, fairylights and streamers. "It's so pretty!" Sam grinned before hugging Isabella tightly who hugged him back.

"Alpha, some activity has been spotted on the northern border. I should go and check." Alec whispered into Lorenzo's ear making the latter nod his head.

"Where are you going?" Isabella tilted her head to the side as Alec walked towards the door.

"Some urgent work has come up Luna so-"

"But it's 11:58 pm!"

"Isabella." Lorenzo looked at his mate with a stern gaze making her lower her eyes.

"I will be back soon but don't wait up." Alec said before closing the door behind him.

"The cake looks amazing!" Sam chimed in making Isabella perk up again.

"It's your favorite!" Isabella said and starting lighting up the candles.

"Here." Isabella handed Sam the knife who then bent down to blow the candles.

"Happy Birthday to you, happy birthday to you!" Isabella happily sang the entire birthday song while Lorenzo looked at her in adoration.

Laughter filled the air as Isabella and Sam cracked jokes and teased eachother.