•FOURTEEN•

Isabella stared at her neck which was now bearing Lorenzo's mark

Isabella stared at her neck which was now bearing Lorenzo's mark. The mark was a small, full moon with forever his written just below it in beautiful cursive.

Isabella was in awe. The mark was beautiful and her entire body was buzzing with a new found energy and excitement.

"Mate." Lorenzo entered her room.

"Yes?"

"Pack your things."

"W-What?"

"You are moving into my room so pack your things and bring them in mine." Lorenzo explained making Isabella mate sigh in relief.

"Oh god." Isabella mumbled before breaking into a happy smile. "Oh my god!"

"What?" Lorenzo looked at his small mate in confusion.

"I'm moving into your room!" Isabella exclaimed, her face glowing making Lorezno smile slightly.

It was endearing to him how Isabella could get happy over the smallest of things. It told a lot about her innocent and untainted soul.

A small, fond smile graced Lorenzo's lips as he stared at his beautiful mate. "Our room. You are moving into our room."

Isabella's smile got bigger and she threw her arms around Lorenzo, hugging him tight.

Lorenzo chuckled lightly before hugging her back. "Start moving your things. I will be in the office if you need anything."

"Okay." Isabella nodded her head.

Two days have passed since Isabella moved into Lorenzo's room and today was the day of her 'Luna Ceremony' wherein she will be officially crowned as the Luna of the Royal Moon Pack

Isabella quietly chewed her food while Lorenzo was at the phone, barking orders at someone.

Tonight was her Luna Ceremony and Isabella was a nervous wreck. She slowly ate her breakfast, wishing that somehow time will freeze.

It's not that she didn't want to become the Luna, it's just that she wasn't sure how the pack would react.

Royal Moon Pack was one of the strongest werewolf packs and Isabella wasn't sure about what their reaction would be to an omega being the mate of their Alpha and the Luna of their pack.