Chapter Twenty Two: Wanda

It was nearly one in the morning when a sliver of light from the hallway smacked me square in the face. I squeezed my already closed eyes tighter and groaned in annoyance at the pestering light invading my sleep.

"Damn, I really tried to stay quiet" I heard my speedy man say.

"No, it was the light" I mumbled, half my face smushed against my pillow. "I'm impressed though, you actually went human speed."

"Do you know how hard it is to do that?" I heard him say. I just chuckled.

"Don't you have a room? Or was there a monster in your closet?" I asked opening my eyes now that the blinding light was gone and my door was shut.

"Nope, Professor gave me one."

"Then where have you been sleeping the past few nights?" I asked scrunching up my nose.

"My place" he shrugged, "Doesn't take me long to get there." Figures.

"How's Wanda?" I asked rubbing my eyes.

"She's good, busy like always though" He sat on the edge of my bed "scoot."

"No. Get your own sleeping spot" I whined pulling my blankets closer to me.

"Fine" He said with a dramatic sigh.

I smiled to myself thinking he had accepted his loss until I felt a massive weight suddenly crush me.

"What are you doing?" I gasped into my pillow.

"Sharing space, what's it look like?"

"A pillow" I retorted, grabbing it out from under me and whacking him in the face.

He made no annoying or snarky comments, he simply kept my pillow.

"Fine, I'll move over if you give me my pillow back."

"No way kid, you gave it up."

I laid there for a good four minuets gnawing on my cheek in an annoyed manner, but I eventually gave in and scooted over.

"There, happy now?" I asked dryly as I snatched my pillow from him. I heard him chuckle.

***

The next thing I knew, it was morning. I also knew that whatever time it was, I was late. My eyes flew open and I sprang out of bed, my feet getting snagged on my blankets causing me to kiss the floor. I just laid there for a few seconds groaning and trying to untangle my feet.

"Well that was graceful..." I heard Peter say and I managed to look up at him through my matted curtain of blonde hair.

He was leaning against the corner of my desk with a cup of coffee. Part of me wondered if we even have a coffee machine at the school and the other part of me wondered if he had taken a morning trip to get it.

I noticed someone was behind him sitting cross legged on top of my desk. They shot an exited hand up, waving at me.

"Oh my god, Wanda when did you get here?" I gasped my hand flying to my chest.

"Good morning!" She said brightly. Ignoring my question.

"You weren't kidding when you said you were a heavy sleeper too" Peter added. I yawned and rubbed my eyes from sleep.

"So are you guys just gonna be the creepy twins who watch people sleep now?" I asked.

"No, I was about to throw something at you actually" Wanda said cheerfully.

I pushed myself up from the ground I was still lying on. "What time is it?"

"Time for you to get a clock in here" Peter replied glancing at all the typical locations one would usually find a time-telling device: walls, nightstands, desks, shelves, but I didn't have one. A problem that I knew existed, yet I really was too lazy to fix. He earned a slap in the arm from Wanda because if his remark. I didn't really need clock besides, my phone was really my alarm clock now-a-days.

"It's around five" Wanda added turning to me.

"Why didn't anyone get me up?" I asked, leaning against the side of my bed trying to make sense of my current hair predicament.

"Cause it's Saturday babe" Peter remarked, rubbing his arm. I shot him a dirty look.

The perky redhead who sat on my desk looked way too awake to be a real human being at the moment, but then again, she Always seemed way too happy about life. "Now get up sleeping beauty we've got some errands to run" she said clapping her hands together.

Peter had disappeared in about a fraction of a second, but not before saying a quick goodbye leaving a snickering Wanda behind.

"What's got him off so quickly?" I asked as I got to my feet and trudged to my closet and rummaged through my drawers.

"He had to go talk with Xavier at five past" She said, checking the time on her watch and showing me.

"That's an oddly specific time" I mumbled as I tossed a pair of dark washed skinny jeans and a red top onto my bed.

To be honest, I really didn't care about changing in front of Wanda anymore. I've known her for so long that neither of us could give two shits about it. Plus it also helps that she was one of those friends that is sometimes way too comfortable around you.

"So what kind of errands are we talking about?" I said just to break the not-very-awkward-but-still-quiet silence.

"All kinds" she said dismissively, "now lets go sunshine."

********

Hey guys! So I just want to say that this is a two parter chapter! The second par will be up tomorrow I just wanted to meet my own personal quota.

Also I was trying to decide who I wanted to base the look of Wanda after and I decided just to use the lovely Elizabeth Olsen who will be playing her anyway in avengers 2.

Question of the day: favorite tv show?
Mine is either Sherlock or Doctor Who (duh lol)