Chapter 8

A.N: This is how I picture Charlotte. Any Chapters I can't think of photo will be a character.

I walked into the great hall and went towards the Slytherins telling the boys I would be back in a minute. When I got there I sat next to Bellatrix.

"Hey all," I greet. They all said their hello's. "Reg, I was wondering if you got a reply?" I ask him curiously.

"I did and they agreed. But are you sure about this Charlotte," he replies nervously.

"Definitely, besides this can be our prank on the boys. Just make sure they don't find out," I shrug.

"Oh, I am so going to be there to watch this. Everyone's reactions will be amazing. Imagine their face when they see what you wear as school uniform," Bellatrix laughs.

"Oh, I won't be dressed like this but how a perfect pureblood should. So different you guys won't recognise me," I smirk at her.

"Then I am definitely there as I don't think you can act like a perfect pureblood," Lucius drawls. I throw a grape at him. It hits him in the face shocking him and making us laugh.

"Well, get ready for it," I tell them before standing and walking back to the Gryffindor table. I sat down next to the boys with a smile.

"What did you talk to my brother about?" Sirius asks curiously.

"None of ya business," I tell him grinning. "Now when is your prank happening because I want to eat and go back upstairs so I can change and hang out by the lake as we have no lessons until next year," I ask pretending to scan the table for something when really I was checking what they had eaten. I got a mix of what was on all of their plates. This is how I never got pranked I was observant. Food was the easiest way to do so.

"Who said anything about your prank being today?" James fakes innocence.

"You did with how giddy you are and how you all keep sending each other secret smiles," I deadpan taking a bite of toast. They all looked annoyed.

"She doesn't know what it is," Peter points out. They all looked happy at that. I just roll my eyes.

"I will give you guys some time to think," I inform them smirking before standing and taking my plate and going over to the girls. "Morning," I greet sitting on the bench.

"How comes you are here and not with the boys?" Alice asks curiously.

"Well, they are trying to figure out when and how to prank me and I thought I would give them some time to figure it out," I shrug, "Also, I need some girl time,"

"You're letting them prank you," Frank sixth-year comments from his place next to Alice.

"Well I am letting them try but I doubt they will actually do it," I shrug before I smile, "Never been pranked by anyone."

"Well, they are good so watch your back," Marlene advises. I nodded and we ate our breakfast. Frank was telling me about himself. It was weird getting to know my friend's parents, but not as weird as getting to know my own parents while they were my age. 

When we were done we all went to the common room and got changed. It was a nice day so we had decided to go to the lake to mess around. They were going to introduce me to the squid. I noticed the boys weren't in the room but I didn't want them coming in while I was changing so I changed in the bathroom. I put on a cloak over the top of the swimsuit so I could walk around the school and a pair of wedges. I grabbed a towel and came out of the bathroom. As I got to the bottom of the stairs I saw the Frank and the Prewett twins waiting.

"Girls still not ready yet?" I ask them coming to the bottom of the stairs.

"Neither are you," Gid points out as from my cloak I looked the same.

"Am to it's just under the cloak as I don't fancy walking through the school in a swimming costume," I inform him rolling my eyes.

"Just how revealing is this swimming costume?" Fabe asks curiously moving to stand behind me.

"Don't be a dick Fabe. I know you mainly think with it but stop acting like one," I snark. The other boys laughed. He pouts at me.

"Awwww you know you love it."

I raise an eyebrow unimpressed, "You and I both know that isn't true Fabe."

We hear the Mauraders come in the portrait hole and I turn around. They were discussing something furiously. When Pete saw us he squeaked and nudged the others, who immediately went quiet.

"Where are you all going?" James asks trying to act nonchalant.

"We are going to the lake to hang out wanna come?" Frank offers.

"Nah, we have um... stuff. Yeah stuff to do," Sirius responds.

"Well, enjoy your stuff," Gid snorts, "But we will enjoy seeing Charlotte and all the other girls in a two-piece."

"What girls?" James asks immediately.

"Well, Alice, Marlene, Mary and ... oh yeah Lily," Fabe says smirking as we all know James will come now.

"Well, then we will come. Give us a minute to get changed," James blurts out before dragging the other boys upstairs. Who managed to somehow be ready before the girls. When they came down Lily looked annoyed about James coming but couldn't say anything as he hadn't said anything to her yet. We all went down to the lake. Some others had the same idea but we found a spot away from them as we wanted some privacy. When we got there I put my towel down and enlarged it so it was big enough for everyone to sit on. I had brought another towel so I wouldn't be cold. I took off my cloak and felt the twins staring so I shot a stinging hex at them. They quickly looked away. I was in a dark blue two piece.

"Well anyone getting in?" I ask the group. Only Sirius agreed. He ran over and picked me up under my legs and ran in throwing me into the deep end. I stood up and glared at him.

"I'm sorry Char I really am," he tries to placate when he saw my face. I smile.

"It's fine." He looked relieved for a minute but then I tackled him. Sirius and I messed around for about an hour before the guys called him over. I decided to swim for a while. I swam for a while before coming back to them. I decided to try and tan for a while. 

Unfortunately, I forgot that the charm I had put on only lasted three hours. My metamorphosis wouldn't get rid of the scars. When I got out they could see all my scars. Fuck. I could tell they noticed as they looked shocked. Shit what am I going to say?

A.N: Next chapter will be up sometime next week. Not sure when. Prank will be next chapter.