Chapter 55

A.N: So sorry I have left it so long.

Char POV:

Sirius had just gone to get a drink from the bar while they set off the fireworks. Two small ones went off before they formed the words:

WILL YOU MARRY ME CHARLOTTE PEVERELL?

I turn around to see Sirius behind me on one knee with a box in his hand open to show a beautiful ring.

"Charlotte Peverell, will you do the honour of becoming my fiance and later my wife?" he asked. I stared at him dumbfounded for a moment before the words register and I run to him kneeling and kiss him passionately. When I pull back I smile at him through my happy tears.

"Of course," I say, "Of course I will marry you." He smiles and puts the ring on my finger. "It's beautiful, where did you get it?" I ask.

"It's from the Ravenclaw line. I got Lily to go to Gringotts and get it so I could give it to you," he answered.

"You went through all that trouble for a ring," I say shocked.

"For you, I would do anything, especially as I know how much family means to you" he replied. I just smiled at him.

"And you planned for them to have the fireworks?" I asked.

"Yeah, I was going to set them off as the last ones of the night but decided against it as otherwise, everyone would never leave," he replied making me laugh.

"Yes, well thank you for being so considerate of who should be here when you proposed. Especially seen as we now have to celebrate," I said smirking. I saw his eyes grow darker in lust.

"And how might we do that?" he asked huskily.

"Well, I brought my self a few more presents, like the one I showed you the other day," I said innocently. "Want to see them?" I asked. The next thing I knew Sirius had picked me up with an arm under my legs and the other behind my back and walking to our room. He threw me on the bed when we got there and muttered a spell so my dress was gone.

"That dress better be in the wardrobe," I warned.

"It is," he said before climbing on top of me.

Safe to say our celebration was not acceptable in front of our guests. 

~~~

The next morning I woke up with my head on Sirius' shoulder and my hand on his chest with our legs intertwined. I could feel Sirius stroking the scars on my back. I moved my head to look at him.

"Morning," I say tiredly.

"Morning," he replies.

"I'm guessing we need to go see your family before one of them sees our names connected on the family tree," I say.