Chapter 46

Charlotte POV:

I woke up as someone shook me. When I opened my eyes I saw Sirius leaning over me worriedly.

"You okay Char?" he asked.

"Yeah, just a nightmare about what could go wrong tomorrow," I answer sitting up. I look around and realise it was nearly near the time I was going to wake up. "Or should I say today. How did you get in here anyway?" I ask.

"Your house-elf rose. She saw you moving about in your sleep so came and woke me up before popping us in here" he answered smirking. I just rolled my eyes before getting up. But before I could go into the ensuite I felt a tug on my arm and turned to see Sirius holding it. I raised my eyebrow in explanation.

"What no good morning cuddle?" he asked affronted. I walked away backwards laughing. I got in the door of the bathroom and winked.

"Well, if you hadn't got ahead of yourself I would have given you a hug," I said lightly. He pouted. "In the shower," I added slyly and closed the door and locked it with a spell. I heard him bang on the door and try to open it before sighing. I laughed to myself and got in the shower. When I got out of the shower with a towel around me and drying my hair with another. I looked up and saw Sirius laying on my bed asleep. I smiled to my self and walked over to my walk-in wardrobe. I got changed into some jeans and a top. I dried my hair with a charm and changed my features so they looked like they had some light makeup. I went barefoot as I know that it is clean. When I came out of it he was still asleep. I walk over to him and lean over him and kiss him lightly on the lips. I start to place small gentle kisses along his jaw and neck and then kiss his lips once more and he starts to kiss back. I pull away.

"Morning," I whisper.

"And what a lovely way to wake up," he replies huskily before pulling me down so I was laying on top of him before flipping us over. I laughed as he snuggled his face into my shoulder.

"Siri, we need to get up. I need to go get the others. Let's go have breakfast," I say into his ear. He groans before looking down at me pouting.

"I don't wanna," he whines. I roll my eyes.

"Well, no more kisses for you as we can only kiss until they get here at least at first. So if you go back to sleep and don't wake up before I leave I guess you won't be giving me a goodbye kiss," I sigh dramatically looking to the side. He puts his head back down and I feel gentle kisses being placed on my neck. Before he works his way up to my lips as I did a minute ago. When he gets to my lips I kiss back. When we break apart I push him over onto his back. He grins thinking I am going to kiss him but I just climb off the bed and start to walk away.

"Great now that you decided to get up you can come to have breakfast," I say happily smiling at him. He groans but complies and gets up. We walk down to the kitchen and when we finish I go and get James. After kissing Sirius goodbye of course.

"Char!" I heard before I am enveloped in a hug.

"Hey. You ready?" I ask.

"Definitely have been for a while," James replies grinning as we pull away.

"Okay, well let me say hello to your parents," I say smiling.

"Oh, don't worry about that they aren't here. They went on holiday this morning as they figured while I am at your house we can go," he says shrugging.

"Okay, I will floo you to my house as I haven't keyed you into the wards yet so you have to come with me. Sirius is already there he and my house elf Rose can tell you where everything is," I explain. He nods and we get going. Once he steps out the fireplace I grab some more floo powder and go to get Remus. When I arrive I see Remus standing there smiling.