Chapter 10

A.N: That is Regulus

The next morning we woke earlier so we could pack. With a quick spell from me, I had all of our stuff on our own beds so we didn't have to go and look for it. I made sure I had a bag for the journey so I could change. Had to make a good impression. We went down to breakfast. I checked in with the Slytherins and Dumbles before sitting down. We had breakfast and they all tried to get where I was going out of me. Once we finished eating we slowly went to the carriages. I got in one with the boys. We decided to expand a train compartment so we could all sit together, the journey was fun we all played around and spoke of what we were doing in the summer. We were an hour away from kings cross when I decided to get ready.

"Right, well I am going to go change then meet up with the Slytherin's to say goodbye before next year, but I will say goodbye on the platform," I say standing. I took my small bag gave them all a hug in case I couldn't find them on the platform and went to a toilet. I quickly got changed into some more appropriate clothes and a cloak. I did some charms for my hair to make it straight instead of the mess of curls it usually was and did my 'makeup'. I looked very presentable. I went down the train to where the Slytherin's had told me they sat. I opened the door and they looked up.

 I opened the door and they looked up

(a.n: she is wearing this but with no hat and hair up)

"Lovely to see you all," I greet them evenly with my pureblood mask on.

"Charlotte is that you?" Bella asks shocked. I nodded and smiled.

"So, how did I do?" I question them sitting down in the space they made dropping my mask.

"Great, you will do fine. Which is a good thing too as we are here," Reg said looking out the window to see King's cross. He was right we were here. I must have taken longer to get changed and find them than I thought.

"Well, let's do this," I comment before standing up and putting my mask back up before walking gracefully out of the compartment. I waited for Regulus and took his offered hand. We walked to where the others were so he could find Sirius.

"Sirius," he calls out and Sirius turns. All of them looked confused about who I was. Remus recognised first and looked shocked.

"Who's your friend Reg?" Sirius asks confused as we got closer.

"I did share a room with you. Surely you recognise me," I answer with my mask in place.

"Charlotte!" they all but Remus exclaim in shock.

"Yes, but it is Lady Peverell from now on. The family I am staying with likes to use titles. I think I should go find them. Would you like to come?" I ask the others innocently hiding my amusement. They nodded politely and I turned around and looked. Reg subtly pointed them out and we started walking over.

"Lord and Lady Black, it is lovely to meet you. May I just say thank you again for presenting such hospitality to allow me into your home for a few weeks of the summer," I introduce smiling slightly and shaking their hands. Luckily I had heels on, I had placed a silencing charm on them, so I wasn't so small as my 5'1 height wouldn't have impressed them.