Chapter54

The ball. I haven't done another POV in so long so Sirius POV most of this chapter. 

Char POV:

At four o'clock I had gone into the room with my dress and told Sirius I would reappear an hour and a half before the ball started so at six-thirty. I went in and had a bath doing a hair removal lotion on every part of me apart from my hair and eyebrows. I then painted my nails black with white fireworks on them that I charmed to explode repeatedly, I had to paint them so the charm would work. I dried my hair and got in a silk dressing gown.

"Rose," I called out. She appeared a moment later. "I need help deciding on what to do with my hair," I said. She nodded and helped me figure out what to do. After what seemed an age we found something that looked nice but wouldn't take away from my dress. I decided to go against extravagant makeup as the dress was enough and I had some clips in my hair. I did my makeup natural but made my eyelashes longer and thicker and my lips change to be naturally pink and plumper and my eyebrows more defined. I finally emerged in my dress and shoes and went downstairs. I went into the ballroom and saw everything was ready.

"Rose, can you tell Sirius to come down whenever he is ready to please," I asked her. She nodded and vanished. I went and walked around to look at the tables upstairs so they were the same and then came back to look at the bar.

"Breathtaking as always," I heard from behind me. I turned and saw Sirius leaning against the bar. I smiled and came out from behind the bar.

Sirius POV:

I had just come out of the shower when Rose popped in.

"Miss Charlotte says that you can come down whenever. She is in the ballroom," she said. I nodded at her and she left. I quickly got ready in my suit. I had decided to go muggle style with a black suit and leave the shirt open and have my hair down.

 I had decided to go muggle style with a black suit and leave the shirt open and have my hair down

 I then went downstairs to the ballroom. I saw that Char was behind the bar inspecting it. As I got closer I noticed her hair was in an half up half down way that no one else had been wearing lately, but looked magnificent on her.