Chapter 43

Charlotte's POV:

When we walked into the common room I slowly made my way to our room. I was tired of walking that far as I hadn't used my legs in a while. Plus, I wanted a shower, cleaning charms weren't the same. I ignored everyone's questions in the common room giving them a wave before going upstairs and got in the shower. I washed my hair thoroughly before coming out in my towel and grabbing clothes to get changed into in the bathroom. When I came back out all of them were in the room somewhere. Even the girls, the twins and Frank. Aww, they are worried. Someone must have conjured up some chairs as there were some around the room. I sighed and sat down on one before starting to brush my hair. I felt someone pause my hand and take the brush from me. I turned and it was Sirius.

"I thought we agreed I was better at this. Besides you look exhausted," he said smiling gently. He was right so I just turned back around. I closed my eyes just enjoying the feeling of someone brushing my hair. I could hear the others talking but wasn't listening. I'm not sure how long it took before Sirius stopped, dries my hair with a charm and sat down. I opened my eyes and smiled at him.

"Thanks," I tell him getting up. "Now, I know you are all worried and want to talk. But walking here and standing for that long in the shower was draining so I am going to sleep," I comment getting into my bed.

"Yeah, sure. We will leave you to it. Probably have to go tell everyone how you are doing downstairs," Fabe smiles. I just nodded tiredly. They all gave me a hug and the girls, the twins and Frank all left.

"You realise we aren't leaving," Sirius says sitting on my bed next to me.

"That's fine I was going to ask one of you to stay because I can't take dreamless sleep and I figured I will probably have a nightmare when I sleep. So lay down," I command him. He chuckled before nodding and complying. The other boys just gave me a hug and left. I quickly fell asleep.

Sirius' POV:

Char had been asleep for five minutes when the boys came up again. James saw our position and smirked.

"Comfortable Pads?" he asked. I blushed.

"She leant on me in her sleep and I didn't want to move her," I mumbled. James just laughed and did some homework with the others. "How comes you are all up here?" I asked.

"My wolf was nervous as she is pack and it was scared that she wouldn't be okay," Remus sighed. I nodded in understanding. We were all silent so she could stay asleep. After twenty minutes Charlotte started moving around. We didn't try and wake her in case she was just uncomfortable. But she started to thrash around and moan 'get off'. I quickly started to try and wake her up by shaking her. When she did wake up she sprung up and was breathing heavily. She closed her eyes and calmed her breathing down.

"You okay Char?" Peter asked. They had all come over while I was waking her.

"Yeah, just I had a bad dream. I usually have one when I have had too many potions I have a bad dream," she sighed. "I'm fine. I just don't like reliving the memories," she finished.

"They are memories?" Remus asked.

"Yeah, didn't have a great childhood," she replied. "I'm not gonna go back to sleep now, pads why don't you do some homework I should probably be awake anyway," she said. I was reluctant but agreed. I left her to it and did some work. We all stayed in the room and she did some work. Instead of going down for lunch and dinner Char had sugar bring us food. The others joined us for food. After that Char went to bed. She said she was still tired. I was excited for the Easter holidays as we are one of the only people staying behind. 

~~~

Unfortunately, the Easter holidays weren't as fun as I thought they would be. It turned out Charlotte had a lot of research to do into some properties she would be getting in the summer and more business. Even when she wasn't working on that she was up to something with Dumbledore as we always saw her on the map that she was there. Well, mostly me. I was hoping to spend this holiday to see if she liked me but it seemed like she was avoiding us. Although when I asked the guys they didn't know what I meant as they saw her, was she avoiding me? The most we saw of her was meals and a couple of hours before bed. Dammit, I knew trying to kiss her was a bad idea I have completely freaked her out. School was starting back up tomorrow hopefully we will see more of her then.

Charlotte POV:

During the Easter holidays, I was trying to figure out how to tell the others I was from a future that no longer exists. I had asked Albus for help and if I wasn't asking him for help I had to look into the other properties I would come into when of age. In the summer I would come into four more inheritances as well as some more property and business. I had told the others I was looking that up when they asked why they never saw me. It was also getting harder for me to act normal around Sirius now that I knew as half of me wanted to scream at him for not telling me when I was in the past and the other half wants to kiss him and just tell him everything. I also have to tell him first and I have no idea how only that I have to do it before my birthday. School was starting tomorrow so I would have more things to distract myself with and all of them. I just need to figure out how to say 'By the way, I am your daughter from the future and I will never be able to go back and you guys died when I was one. Oh, and did I mention we are soul mates Sirius' yeah that would go well.