Chapter 25

A.N: Young molly Weasley above. Yesss I am making you wait for Sirius.

I flooed in and caught my self before I fell. Immediately I was in a bone-crushing hug from the twins. I am guessing it is a family trait.

"Charlotte!" They exclaimed pulling back to look at me.

"Guys you saw me yesterday," I laughed.

"Yes, but now you are in our house," Fabe said just as excited. I just rolled my eyes and chuckled.

"Boys let the girl sit down and Gideon go put her bag in my old room," said a voice from behind them. I recognised that voice from the millions of times I had heard her scold those I see as my brothers and now hers. The boys moved out the way and Gid picked up my bag. I smirked at him and went past him. I looked around and saw a young Arthur and Molly Weasley, with presumably Fabe, Gid and Molly's parents.

"Hello," I said smiling.

"Oh, you aren't you gorgeous," Molly said coming over and giving me a hug. I just chuckled and hugged her back.

"Well, for a woman who has had two children you look wonderful. As do you Mrs Prewett and honestly I don't know how you dealt with the boys before shipping them off to Hogwarts," I joked.

"Neither do, sometimes the summer is hard," she joked right back.

"Hey!" Fabe yelled. We just chuckled.

"Well, isn't she a charmer," Mr Prewett. I just smiled. Suddenly a cry was heard of arguing children.

"That will be Charlie and soon Bill," Molly said.

"May I? I love little ones," I said quickly before she left.

"Sure, they are in the living room," Molly said smiling. I smiled widely before rushing into the room, hearing the others laugh at my excitement. I saw the sofa had been changed to a bed and had a five-year-old Bill and three-year-old Charlie on it.

"Who are you?" Bill asked.

"I am Charlotte but you can call me Char. I am your uncle's friend from school. Nice to meet you. What're your names?" I reply.

"I'm Bill and this is my little brother Charlie," he answered.

"Well, Bill, Charlie shall we take you into the other room?" I ask. They both nodded their heads I laughed. I put Bill on my back and picked Charlie up and carried him on my front I came back into the other room walking funny to make them laugh.

"Seems like both of them are up," Fabe smirked.

"Uncle's your friend is fun," Bill said smiling widely.

"Not as much fun as us though," Gid said rolling his eyes.

"Yeah, she is. She can pick me and Charlie up at once," Bill argued.

"Why you evil little monkey," Fabe said mock astonished before coming towards me but I ran carefully back into the living room. We ran around there and into the garden for about ten minutes before the twins 'caught us'. They took the boys off me and tickled them until they said they were more fun. It was nice to relax. The rest of the day we played with Charlie and Bill. When it came time for them to go home they both put up a fuss. I knelt down to their level.

"Boys, I will see you again besides if your not good your mummy and daddy won't let you come back. So you go to bed very nicely and if you are good I might convince them to let us all have a sleepover okay," I said winking. They both nodded their heads gave us all a hug before flooing. Molly and Arthur smiled at me before they left.

"That was a very good way to get them to agree to leave," Mrs Prewett said.

"Yeah, sorry for saying sleepover without asking," I said smiling hesitantly.

"It's fine they boys already suggested it so Arthur and Molly could have a night to themselves. They sleep here regularly and they seem to love you. Now come sit down so we can chat. Didn't have much of a chance earlier what with the boys," she said waving me over. She got some tea and sat down.

"So, dear, how has your summer been?" she asked. Mr Prewett and the twins were sitting with us, even if the boys want to drag me away.

"It was good. I stayed with the Blacks for the first two weeks. They were very nice," I said smiling.

"Really. How did that happen?" Mr Prewett asked.

"I am friends with both of their sons and somehow ended up sharing a room with Sirius as the castle refused to put my bed in the girl's dorm. So I shared a room with Sirius. Unfortunately, I have no family left and can't access my family home until next summer after my birthday, so I had to stay with friends this summer. The black house was my first choice. Then the Potter's as all the boys go there for two weeks in the summer anyway and then Fabe and Gid invited me here for the last two," I explained.

"You stay in the boy's dorm. Couldn't you stay in another room they used for married couples in the old days?" Mrs Prewett asked shocked.

"They tried but the castle refused to open them. Besides, the boys are very respectful and I wake up before all of them so it isn't a problem. I also put charms up around myself when I change in the bathroom just in case. I also spent a lot of time with your sons the first week while everyone revised for the OWL's," I answered.

"Well, that's good. But why didn't you revise? Ooh, and what were your results?" She asked quickly.

"I already knew the subjects well enough. I also got all O's in every subject," I answer.

"Congratulations. Such a smart young lady. You will make someone very happy one day," she smiled. I blushed.

"Aww, our Char is blushing," Fabe said and he and Gid laughed.

"Would you like me to embarrass you at school?" I asked with a raised eyebrow. They both sobered up quickly and shook their head.

"Looks like we found someone who can keep them both in line love," Mr Prewett said smirking talking to his wife.

"Indeed," she answered.

"What are you guys going to do for the two weeks you are here?" Mrs Prewett asked.

"Um, not sure," I answered looking at the twins.

"Oh, we have things planned. Nothing that can't be changed if we are needed to babysit or something pops up. We are going to do school shopping with the others in three days but other than that not much. Mainly relax, play some Quidditch, nothing special," Fabe replied.

"That doesn't sound fun. Couldn't you have planned something more fun that Charlotte might want to do she might not like Quidditch," Mrs Prewett reprimanded her sons.

"Oh, no it's fine I love Quidditch. I was even thinking of joining the team as the seeker. I am bringing my own broom next year anyway," I answered smiling.

"Well, then I suppose playing Quidditch is fine with you," she said smiling.

"Yeah, and I haven't relaxed much. I was busy doing homework and worrying over the Wizengardum meeting when at the blacks. I did relax but not fully. And the boys are so energetic even when they relaxed it was still a lot of work. Besides your boys are my closest friends as I bonded with them most in my first week along with Frank," I said smiling.

"Aww, Char we love you too," they said getting up and hugging me. I just laughed.

"Dinner should be done," Mrs Prewett said getting up and going to the stove. It was delicious and I could tell she is where Molly got her cooking from although I couldn't say that as it would sound weird. After dinner, the boys showed me my room for the next two weeks and sat on my bed while I unpacked some of the more casual clothes I had brought in Hogesmead rather than the fancy clothes I had to wear at the Blacks. Just because they were more accepting of Muggles didn't mean they would appreciate it if I started to dress like one in their home. After I unpacked the boys left me to rest.

A.N: I am sorry for delay in updating. You will get one more tonight. I am so shocked at how many people like the story. I am number 1 in time turner stories. Thank you all who vote, read and comment.