Chapter 40

A.N: This is Sirius suit at the top because what A LOOK.

Charlotte POV:

I walked down the stairs in my heels they were simple and gold with a strap over the toes and around the ankle

I walked down the stairs in my heels they were simple and gold with a strap over the toes and around the ankle. I took a breath before placing my mask on my face and turning the corner to come down the final flight of stairs. Apparently this time Dumbledore was making all the fourth, fifth, sixth and seventh years wait outside the hall. And I was the last one to get here. What the hell I left early as well? I didn't let anyone realise I was nervous and glanced around while coming down the stairs looking for Sirius. Who I saw with the others not far from the bottom of the stairs. I walked over to him and bowed.

"Sirius," I said smirking slightly.

Sirius' POV:

I was waiting with the others at the entrance hall. The girls thought that if we got down there early we will be able to find Charlotte easier when she showed up. Unfortunately, everyone had shown up early. We had stood on the stairs for a few minutes looking but couldn't find her and realised she hadn't arrived. I suppose everyone else was early. Dumbledore hadn't opened the door yet so we were all waiting. We weren't far away from the stairs in case she came from the dungeons. We all heard the sound of heels when they stopped we looked towards the stairs and then what must have been Charlotte came around the corner. She was beautiful. She paused at the top of the stairs before descending them looking around. If not for the sound of her steps I would have thought she was gliding. Everyone had gone quiet so I presume they had seen who I believed was Charlotte. Whose dress was definitely not Georgian like everyone else. Her eyes landed on us and she walked over. She faced me and bowed.

"Sirius," she greeted smirking slightly which brought my attention to her ruby red lips. Her green eyes were glittering in amusement.

"Charlotte," I said after clearing my throat

"Indeed. It seems I have made another entrance," she said turning to look around showing off her intricate hairdo. I had never seen anything like it. From what I had seen at the parties my family forced me to go to women usually had simple hair with no accessories.