Chapter 53

Time jump to Christmas. There will be Smut when you see *** it beings and ends at the end of chapter.

Char POV:

It was the morning everyone was leaving for Christmas break. I had convinced Sirius to pack the night before so we could sleep in a little later. We somehow managed to still be up before the boys as when we went to go make sure none of our stuff was still in there we might need they were all asleep. I rolled my eyes and flipped all their mattresses over so they landed on the floor. Sirius burst out laughing.

"CHARLOTTE!" they all yelled.

"Well, it is now ten o'clock and the train leaves in two hours you can sleep if you want," I say amused when they all quickly get up and start rushing around. They all start looking for their things so I do the spell I did all of last year that makes their stuff that isn't in their wardrobe go to their bed. They thank me and continue packing. When they finally finished we went down to the great hall as food was being served until the train left continuously as people never made it in time for breakfast as they were packing. We quickly grabbed some food before getting into one of the carriages to go to the station. When there we found a carriage on the train and put all our trunks up on the carriers above our head. I got my small bag and took out the small piece of wood and enlarged and made it hover it to be a small table for me.

"That's ingenious. Can you expand it," James said excitedly. I didn't reply just did so. I felt Sirius wrap his arm around my side and looked at him to see him looking smug. I raised an eyebrow in question.

"I'm just enjoying how I have a smart girlfriend/soulmate," he answered. I rolled my eyes at him while the boys laughed. I took out the small mirror I had and put it on the 'table' along with everything I would need to do my hair respectably.

"You have met them all before you don't have to do that," Sirius said sighing.

"I do as not only is it the first time I am seeing them since my new Ladyships have been announced but we are telling them about how we are soulmates," I reply.

"She's right and there will most likely be reporters trying to interview her if whether the rumours she is lady Hogwarts is true," James pipes up.

"Alright, as long as you aren't trying to impress them as they already love you, even Bella which is a hard feat," Sirius says sighing holding my hand.

"Never, I don't need to impress," I say smugly. "Mainly because if they tried to go against me they know I could ruin them plus I will only dress how I see comfortable," I add making him smile.

"Can you remind my mother of that I just want to see her face?" Sirius asks making me laugh. "I wasn't joking," he deadpans and I shake my head.

I had nearly finished my hair and only had a few more pins to put in place. When I was done I turned to Remus.

"Can you put a sticking charm on the pins that will last until I take it off. You're are stronger than mine," I ask. He nods and does as asked. I thank him when he finishes and I start to work on my 'makeup'. I wanted it simple so only changed my skin tone to look like I had some blush along with longer and thicker lashes and red lips as I could due to my metamorphosis. When that was done I put all my stuff away and picked a colour to turn my nails. I settled on a nude pink and then talked with the boys. Many people came and stopped in our compartment throughout the trip. Apparently due to all of us being friendly meant we knew a very large amount of the school population even if we were in the oldest year. When our Slytherin year mates finally came round they ended up staying until the train got to the station. Sirius got our trunks and shrank them putting them in his pocket I smiled at him and kissed him on the cheek resulting in Cissy awwing. We both rolled our eyes and got off the train. We soon found that Sirius/Reggie, Bella/Cissy and James parents were all waiting near each other. After saying goodbye to Remus and Peter who went to find their parents we walked over.