Amy's hurt ankle (part 1)

Amy wanted to forget about what Lyric said so she slept through the whole night.

Amy turned on her favorite music on her record.

She usually play this song to chillax and calm down

Flying dreams by: Alan Walker

It was a bright day and everyone was up but Amy was still in her hut awake but still on bed feeling a bit scared.

WITH THE SONIC GANG (except Amy)

Sonic and his friends (except Amy) are in Meh burger.

Dave the intern(the owner of the fast food industry called Meh burger)  came to the Sonic crew being slouchy and bored.

"May I take your order", Dave said not caring.

"Yes, can I have a chilli dog and a smoothie?", Sonic asked Dave.

"May, I have a Meh burger and fries?", Sticks asked Dave

"Can I have a smoothie and a Meh burger"?, Knuckles asked Dave but Dave didn't care.

"Can I have fries with a smoothie?", Tails asked Dave but  he really didn't care about his job or anybody else for that matter.

Dave walked slouchy and bored as always to make food for the heroes.

While the gang was waiting for their order, Sonic felt something or someone is missing.

It was quiet until Sonic broke the silence. "Umm guys, don't you something is off today?", Sonic asked his friends

"What do you mean, Sonic?", Tails asked Sonic.

Knuckles and Sticks were totally confused of why Sonic asked that question.

"Haven't you noticed that Amy isn't here with us", Sonic asked.

"What makes you say that?", Tails asked and wondered why his best bud is worried about Amy

"Well, Amy usually comes every morning to eat here, Sonic said with worry. Actually she's always the first one here because she wakes up quite early".

"Amy could be doing something else so don't worry about it", Tails said to Sonic.

"I know but I feel like she isn't ok, Sonic said and he was worried about Amy. "Something must be wrong with her, because she hasn't came out of her home".

Tails, Knuckles and Sticks looked at each other and then they looked back at Sonic with a smirk.

Sonic noticed that they were smirking at him then he got confused.

"Uhhh... guys why are you giving me that look?", Sonic asked his friends and he expected his friends to answer him.

"Because it seems worry too much about her", Tails smirked.

"And that means you like her" Knuckles smirked and patted Sonic on the back.

Sonic rolled his eyes and just ignored Knuckles.

"Guys seriously, I like her as a friend, alright, Sonic explains.
What's so wrong about being worried about her?".

"Ok, ok fine Sonic, we believe you", Tails said and Sticks agreed expect Knuckles