I forgive you

Amy ran to a log sat on it looking at the ground thinking.

"Oh my gosh, that was embarrassing and... Ugh! Sonic, he makes me so mad", Amy thought and punched the log.

Suddenly Amy could hear footsteps coming towards her.

Amy knew who's coming so she ignored the sounds and looked in the sky.

Sonic saw Amy looking so the sky and walked towards her and sat next to her.

The rest of the gang finally found the two hedgehogs but decided to watch them while hiding in the bush

There was a long awkward silence until Sonic broke it.

"Hey... so... umm, what's up" He said nervously hoping Amy could respond.

Amy went silent trying to ignore him.

"*Sigh*, Amy I know you're mad at me and that's ok, I actually deserve to be treated this way, He admitted to himself. All I want to say is... I'm so-" He got cut off by Amy.

"Sonic just stop, I still can't believe you would do such a thing, it makes me mad, you do realize that girls/ladies don't like to get spied on, especially from perverts like you" Amy crossed her arm avoiding eye contact with him and not facing him.

"Man, that was awkward and also a good insult on Sonic, hehehe," Knuckles chuckled in the bush then Tails immediately blocked Knuckles mouth.

"Knuckles Shhhh, they might hear us" Tails whispered to him and continued watching Sonic and Amy.

"Fine, if that's what you think of me, it's fine I don't care but I do care about you, I like you", Sonic said softly, Amy looked at him in confusion as Sonic quickly realized what he said and blushes so hard.

"Oh no, I mean... I- ", Sonic said but Amy kept Sonic quiet by using her finger and blocked his mouth.

"Sonic look, *sighs*, I should be sorry to for overreacting, I didn't mean what I said. You are a hero and I should respect that, you inspire me in every way and you don't ever give up and that's what I like about you, you're amazing", Amy explained leaving Sonic confused at the last words, Amy blushes so red and looked at the other direction not facing Sonic.

"Oops, that came out wrong" She covered her face to hide her chicks and facepalmed.🤦🤦🤦

"Hehehe", Sonic giggle at Amy.

"Sonic, I should be the one to apologise to you, I should b the one to forgive you but I guess I'm not mature enough", Amy said sadly look down at the ground feeling like as if she's the most polluted puddle earth.

Sonic say this and patted Amy on the back and said "Amy, you're wrong, you are mature, you are very kind but sometimes you react but still kind, you are intelligent just like Tails and you always make people around you happy and that's good, you make me happy and that's what I like about you", Sonic happily smiled.

Amy heard what Sonic said about her and that made her blush so much.

"Sonic... I-I don't know what to say but all I can say is that nobody said the nicest complements to me before... accept you" She said with a cheerful smile and immediately hugged Sonic making him blush of course.

"You're welcome", Sonic replied while hugging back.

"Do you think they are going to kiss?", Knuckles asked excitingly.

"Knuckles, shhhh, they'll hear us", Sapphire informed him and continued watching her sister with Sonic.

Amy let go of Sonic and gave him a cutest and sweetest smile ever.

Sonic and Amy were looking at each other's eyes.

Knuckles accidentally stepped on a stick causing the stick to make a sound, everyone glared at Knuckles.

"Thanks a lot, Knuckles" Darin the cheetah said sarcastically.

Amy and Sonic heard a sound and saw the bushes moving a lot.

They both looked at the bushes with curiosity and went closer towards it.

Sonic was clenching his fists to get ready to fight, Amy had her piko piko hammer ready.

With high alert, Sonic and Amy walked slowly towards the bush with caution.

The rest of the gang were scared what will their reaction would be. They hid lower in the bushes

Knuckles couldn't take the suspension any longer and popped his head up to see if its safe but he was wrong.

Amy and Sonic glared at Knuckles and the rest.

"Ok, now I know how you feel when someone spies on you" Sonic said to Amy.

"Why were you guys spying on me and Sonic, especially you Sage" Amy glared intensively.

"Sorry", Everyone apologized at the same time.

"Luckily I won't beat you guys with my hammer... for now" Amy glared and everyone smiled nervously.

Everyone headed to a familiar spot in a forest where they got teleported from the strange patterns on the floor.

Daphne gasped, everyone looked at her worriedly.

"What's wrong", Zekora asked.

"There's no time to explain, we all have to go village" Daphne said seriously.

"Why?" Sonic asked her scratching his quills.

"I said there's no time to explain, let's go already", Daphne ran to the patterns on the floor along with the rest, Sonic just pouted folding his arms.

The heroes were teleported to a forest near Hedgehog village.

////-////-////-////-////-////-////-////-////-////-////

Me: Hey everyone, sorry that the chapter is short. It's just that I wanted to stop there but I hope your liking the story Soo far.

Sonic: I'm getting bored of this story

Me: To be honest, the story is quite boring but don't worry at the final battle between good vs evil will be spectacular, I guarantee that.

Sticks: Readers, guess what, at the end Amy will-

Sticks got cut off by me.

Me: Sticks!! What do you think you're doing, I don't want the readers to get spoilers, everybody knows we don't like spoiler alerts.

Sticks: Oh... Sorry

Me: It's ok, don't act like a certain person, you know who.

Amy: I'm right here in you know

Me:Oh, I didn't realize you're here

Amy: Ugh whatever

Me: By the way, thanks everyone for reading, remember to vote and comment Bye👋👋

Amy: Also remember to NOT to follow a certain person

Me:HEY!!

Amy: Hehehe