Love and Peace over comes it all!!

Previously on Amy's Destiny

Mephiles nodded. He flew up in the air made a purple aura blast. A very enormous one.

The heroes were all together, preparing what kind of attack or whatever he's about to do the them.

"Time to meet DOOM!!"

Back to reality. The Heroes are about to get attacked by Mephiles.

Mephiles is in the air creating an enormous purple aura blast.

Amy actually had an idea. She smirked at Sapphire and she smirked back.

This happens in slow motion. Mephiles throws the huge blast at the heroes. They all closed their eyes expecting a blast to wipe them out. Shadow really didn't really, he just teleported himself somewhere else.

Amy closes her eyes with Sapphire doing the same thing too. Amy extended her right arm out while her sister extended her her left arm.

Amy's hand began to glow. It glowed but bright making a  huge Pink aura hand around her normal hand. It's also basically the same with Sapphire but with a blue aura around her normal hand.

Both sisters raised their aura hands, attempting to hold the blast to protect their friends.

The catastrophic purple ball swiftly heading directly at the heroes more closer.

Conveniently, the two female Hedgehog caught the blast together. They both struggled as the blast pushes them back.

They both hardly stood their ground but slowly started to feel tired.

A metallic tentacle touched the backs of two Hedgehogs. It was in fact Buster. Buster gladly helped Amy and Sapphire fight off the blast.

Then came along with the Cybonic gang, Cream, Cheese the Chao,
Sage, Heroes of Mobuis, Team Sonic, Vector, Friendbot, other villains including Shadow, Eggman and his Robots helped them too.

They all gently pushed Amy and Sapphire forward so that they gain back control.

Courage and teamwork isn't enough to describe about how they all help each other's backs.

Amy and Sapphire had their friend's strength too slowly redirect the blast back to the dark menacing Hedgehog in which he didn't have enough time dodge so he got hit and he falls to the ground.

Sage had an idea for to make this end. He glanced at the two female hedgehogs signaling them to do something and they immediately know what he meant.

Sage, Sapphire and Amy closed their eyes and began to say..

Love and Peace is soon to grow
Hatred, fears, leave and go
Harm and Tragic, remove this magic
Hatred, Fears will likely fall
Love and Peace OVER COMES IT ALL!!

After what they comprehended, Mephiles begins to fade away. His dark but shiny ends of his quills apprehensively disappeared. His claws slowly turns to hands. A mouth appeared on his muzzle and the Heroes could see his smile. Bright purple light surrounded him and lifted him up in the air.

Before he completely faded into microscopic specs of purple dust he said "Thank you for helping me break out of the darkness to see the light and Sage... please take care, my son"

Everyone except Amy stared in awe at Sage. They just found out that he's the son of Mephiles. He's secret is revealed.

Mephiles's voice spoke. The voice wasn't as scary or menacing anymore but actually... well... quite gentle.