Amy can't battle (part 2)

The gang were confused that Eggman left so soon like he wasn't even trying.

"Uhh... has anyone noticed that Eggman left, barely doing much effort", Knuckles said and the gang agreed.

"Whatever, lets see if Amy is alright", Sonic suggested and the gang went in Tails's workshop.

The gang gasped in shock. They realized that Amy is no where to be seen.

"Ugh, I just told her to stay put, but now she didn't listen. Well, thats just Amy being Amy", Sonic said and did an annoyed sigh😓😓😓.

"I don't think Amy would be able to leave, because her ankle is injured, but if shes able to walk, she couldn't go that far", Tails said.

"Or obviously Eggman captured Amy", Sticks said to the gang

"But how is that even possible, we was with Eggman the whole time, Tails thought for a moment then he got something. Mmm, maybe while we were defeating Eggman's robots, Orbot and Cubot must have captured her" Tails said.

After what Tails said, Sonic growled silently and was worried about Amy. "Amy, just hold on, I'll save you" Sonic thought to himself.

Knuckles, Tails and Sticks went over to Sonic to comfort him.

The gang went running to Eggman's lair to rescue Amy.

WITH AMY AND DR EGGMAN

Orbot and Cubot was carrying a potato bag where Amy is inside, still trying to escape.

Then the two robot assistants threw Amy in the lazer cage.

"Ow, HEY THAT HURT, YOU KNOW!! Amy snapped at Eggman but he didn't care.

"Hahaha, my plan I working perfectly," Eggman grinned.

"Sooo... what now, boss?", Cubot asked.

"Now that we have the pink brat, Sonic and rats are gonna have to save her and I will trap them and I'll finally win, hahahaha", Eggman said.

Amy managed to get out of the potato bag while at the same time, glaring at Eggman and his two robot slaves.

"You will never get away with this, Eggman", Amy gave a dirty glare at Eggman.

"But I already have. Just wait for your boyfriend and your friends to rescue you", Eggman said and left Amy alone.

"HE'S NOT MY BOYFRIEND!!, she shouted while Eggman left her.

Eggman added traps in front of his door and evil laughed.

Amy sighed and said" I hope the gang are going to rescue me

WITH SONIC CREW

Sonic and his friends arrived at Eggman's lair in front of his door

The gang was about to break through but Tails stopped them.

"Tails, what are you doing. Aren't we here to save Amy?", Sonic said and expected him to spill the beans.

"Sorry guys, but I have a bad feeling that this is all part of Eggman's plan", Tails said to the gang.

"But we have to save Amy before Eggman hurts her even more", Sonic panicked.

The gang smirked and awed him.

"Guys can you please stop giving me the look and lets just be serious.

The gang giggled that Sonic worries about Amy. They stopped giggling and laughing and decided to be serious.

"I think we should pick another  entrance route to Eggman's lair, luckily I already found one", Tails said pointing at a wall.

Tails asked Knuckles if he could smash the wall and he did. Immediately after Knuckles smashed the wall, the gang could smell something really bad.