WAR!!! part 1

Mephiles was outside of the tower, hovering in the air until he saw specs of small people approaching quickly.

He grinned and called Lyric's Robots. He even used that small device that was installed under Lyric's metallic under arm and already now installed in in the Doomsday device.

The machine glowed and some Rocks crumbled for some reason. The rocks actually revealed dark demon monsters that Amy's parents, Vivian and Alan Rose has sealed in the rocks.

The demon monsters were insanely itching for a fight in such a long time.

Some of the monsters Burst out of the rocks that they end up going around the world.

"Go get' em!!", Mephiles commanded the robots and the monsters that were in the grand canyon, in their minds.

With that, the robots and the monsters ran quickly to the heroes.

"LET'S GO!!!" Amy yelled and everyone ran.

With that, the heroes ran immediately towards the monsters and Robots.

Zekora twirled around with green aura leafs surrounded her. She stopped and extend her arm aiming at a dark monster. The green aura leafs swiftly followed the monster and took quite a damage.

Sapphire blasted some Robots with water making some of them malfunction as Amy help her.

"Rrraarr!!!", A dark monster  roared angrily and charged towards Sage which he didn't notice because he was busy with other monsters.

Sonic spotted that from a distance and he quickly dashed to the robot and kicked it. Sage and Sonic fist pumped.

Kai breathed fire, melting each Robot close to him melt into a metal sludge while Knuckles punched a few monsters or flinging them around.

Daphne was in front dealing with some monsters.

Trails and Tails were using their blasters and shot a couple of monsters and Robots.

Cream and Cheese was with Daphne who she was protecting her.

Sonic as always, kicked butt and spin dashed some robots as Darin help him using his speed a well.

Buster was with Sticks helping her. Buster turned into a huge robot dog with metal tentacles but this time as a hero.

Flashback

Everyone were sorting themselves out. Sticks was cuddling her pet robot dog called Buster. A metal bone that was near Buster triggered Stick's memory about the time when Eggman made the metal bone as a gift for Buster.

Buster ate the bone began to be huge, had red red eyes and metal tentacles.

Stick thought something then she wanted to ask Tails something.

"Uh, Tails?", she asked nervously.

"Yeah" Tails turned over to see badger friend and responded.

"I want to ask if you could do your science magic or whatever on this metal bone", Sticks handed over the bone to Tails.

Tails rolled his eyes playfully at Sticks.

"Ok, I'll see what I can do", Tails said and left.

In just a few minutes, Tails hovered and Landed right in front of Sticks.

He handed the bone to Sticks and she began to jump up and down, squealing.

She happily gave the bone to Buster and he ate it. He began to be large, has green eyes as normal and had tentacles.

Sticks smiled and yelled" LET'S DO THIS!!!

END OF FLASHBACK

Buster slammed a few enemies with his tentacles.

Mephiles was still in the air watching everything from above
He really needed to do something to stall the heroes from approaching the Doomsday device in the tower.

He charged dark energy, allowing the dark powers all over him.

He glanced at his son, Sage and his two enemies, Sapphire and Amy.

Those was his enemies he mostly focused on.

Dark purple aura surrounded him all over his quills. Without hesitation, Mephiles aimed at attempt to blast those three hedgehogs.

But something strange happen and it all happen in slow motion.

The Hedgehogs, Amy, Sapphire and Sage weren't aware about the blast but the blast was stopped by... A couple of burgers!?

It caused an explosion near the hedgehogs and they got startled. Burgers lying everyhwere burned after explosion.

"We thought you could be here" a random but familiar voice was heard. Every hero turned their backs to see them...

////-////-////-////-////-////-////-////-////-////-////

Hi ya readers. I want to sincerely apologise for your wait. I have been busy and you know school is keeping me from doing this.

And I apologise for the chapter. I made it small because i ran out of ideas but I'm sure that the next chapter will be longer.

I'm practicing my piano for test and I have to do great so wish me luck but at least I'm getting the hang of it.

I really, really, really want to watch Sonic the hedgehog movie. After seeing the trailer I just squealed like a fangirl.

See ya!!!