WHAT!! Dark Amy?! (part 1)

Amy was in a Huge building and could see the tall rock pillars in the canyon out from the big clear window.

She was astonished at the breath taking views but the moment got ruined when Amy could her a familiar voice she hates and that was Lyric.

"Wakey, wakey princess. My plan is working perfectly, hahahaha", Lyric evil laughed.

Amy was getting really annoyed by evils laughs, even from Dr Eggman.

"Ugh!!, I CAN'T STAND THIS ANYMORE!!!. DOES EVIL PEOPLE ALWAYS HAVE TO LIVE IN A TALL BUILDING WITH STUPID INVENTIONS, STUPID PLANS AND STUPID EVIL LAUGHS??!!! Amy shouted really loud while Lyric
was trying hard not to hear her scream.

"For your information, some people turned evil to get revenge from their tragic past!!", Lyric explained and got annoyed by the pink Hedgehog.

"Then maybe you can tell me about your past so that I can help you. Who knows, you might still have goodness in you",Amy said with a gentle voice.

Lyric heard what Amy said and looked at the floor being sad because he was thinking about his tragic past.

Lyric then snapped out of it and glared at Amy.

"I don't have to tell you my past. You wouldn't understand and I'm a villain, I'm not supposed to talk about how I feel or what not", Lyric said as he was getting a metal head piece.

Amy struggled to get free from the metal locks but it was too hard. "What do you want from me anyways,"? She asked.

"Oh, just want your power you carry inside you", Lyric evil smile but Amy didn't get what Lyric was saying.

"Umm, what are you talking about? I don't have powers!" Amy said.

"Yes, you do and with your powers and your sister's powers, I can combine them to summon the great powerful Mephiles the dark hedgehog to destroy everything in our way", Lyric said.

"But for now l can't, I'll do that later", Lyric said but suddenly a small spider like robot with one eye came walking to Lyric.

"What is that?" Amy asked and pointed at the robot.

"Oh, thats my spybot, and it seems like your friends are on their way to rescue you but that gave me an idea", Lyric said and putted the metal head piece on Amy's head.

Amy wondered why Lyric putted a metal piece on her head. She had a bad feeling about this.

"You see, your mother sealed a crystal's power deep within you and your sibling to protect you and those crystals contain a little bit of power from chaos emeralds. Can I ask you something? What is opposite of love?", Lyric asked Amy.

"Uh... isn't it hatred?", Amy asked if it was the right answer but at the same time wondered why Lyric even asked that question.

"Correct, you see, like a chaos emerald, it can turn you super light or dark and that's the same with the Rose crystals your mother sealed in you. If I can make you mad, you'll be known as dark Amy but you'lll be uncontrollable, that's why I added this metal piece on your head to control you like a puppet" Lyric explains and Amy was getting really scared in this situation.

"You are not gonna make me evil to help you rule the world", Amy said seriously as she still struggles to escape.

"I will, by hurting people you care about like your friends and Sonic then have you and your sister so that I take your powers", Lyric smirked evilly as Amy began to get mad.

Lyric went over to his computer and pressed a blue button to summon robots. "My subjects, go forth and kill Sonic his do gooder friends" Lyric commanded and his robots went running to find Amy's friends.