Lyric Awakens

It is midnight and Amy had just finished packing her clothing, food and water for the trip.

She wrote a letter to her friends and left it on her bed.

"Sorry guys, I prefer to defeat Lyric by myself. I want to show them that I'm not the kind of person who needs to be saved, I can save myself", Amy thought to herself as she walked out of her hut and quietly went to the forest alone.

She wanted to go to a special place just like in her dream where Amy and Sonic sometimes hang out.

She found the place around the mountains but she felt tired after walking all this way to to here so she made a fire and slept in her sleeping bag next to the fire.

WITH THE REST

Sapphire woke up from the couch and got ready. She packed clothing, water obviously and food from the fridge.

She took a shower and made breakfast for her and Amy.

She wanted to surprise her pink little sister with her amazing cooking skills. So she went to Amy's room and knocked on her door but there was no response.

Sapphire just opened the door but was surprised that Amy was not in bed.

Sapphire saw a letter on the bed.
"Oh my, I hope Amy didn't go out at night on her own", she said thinking if hopefully her sister is ok.

The letter says:

Dear gang

I'm sorry to leave you guys behind but I wanna deal with Lyric alone. I want to show you all that I'm not some princess who needs to be saved. I'm a mature lady for crying out loud, so think I know how to take care of myself. Sorry Sapphire, I left you you too but I hope there's no hard feelings.

Love Amy Rose ❤️

After Sapphire read the letter she began to get worried not knowing what to do.

She quickly run to Sonic's hut to give the letter.

"Sonic, Sonic, SONIC!! ", Sapphire shouted in his ears but it was no use, so she went outside near the ocean to control water.

Sapphire's blue eyes glowed as she raised her hand to pick water up and aimed at Sonic.

She lowered down her hand and all the water splashed Sonic make him frightened and he fell on the floor.

Sapphire laughed as she enter Sonic's shack.

"WHAT DID YOU JUST DO!!!!??", Sonic shouted at Sapphire as she was still laughing.

"I waked you up, your welcome", She said sarcastically looking at Sonic.

"No, I'm trying to say, how did just do that with water"?, Sonic asked curiously as he got up from the wet floor.

"I can control water, Duh!! That's why people call me Sapphire", She said as Sonic rolled his eyes.

"Sonic, there's something you need to know", Sapphire said seriously and gave the letter to Sonic.

Sonic read the letter and began to get worried. "What if Amy gets injured by that Lyric guy", Sonic thought to himself.

"Call Amy to see it she's alright", Sapphire asked and Sonic as he wears his communicator watch.

BACK TO AMY

Amy already woke up and ate her favorite sandwich for breakfast.

" I hope someone read my letter back home", Amy sighed and continued walking to search for strange patterns on the floor.