Sonamy Moment

While Sonic had an awkward situation Lyric and Mephiles was planning something big to take over the world.

Lyric was building a doomsday device that can wipe out a whole area.

As Lyric was building the machine Mephiles was looking outside remembering his son, Sage the hedgehog who rescued Amy and Sapphire.

"Hey Mephiles, I'm done!!", Lyric was heard.

Mephiles went inside the tower and saw Lyric exhausted but he paid good attention to the doomsday device.

"So this is my device and I'm now going to tell you how this device wipes out a whole area with one button. You see the blah, blah-blah-blah, blah, blah and also it can blah-blah blah" Lyric explained as Mephiles just ignored Lyric's nerdy words.

"So, are you impressed?", Lyric asked Mephiles and he nodded.

WITH AMY

Amy was running while being angry as her tears fall down on her cheeks.

She ran to the rest who they are still sleeping. Amy wiped all of her tears and slept on ground.

WITH SONIC AND SAGE

"Man, that was awkward", Sage said.

"Yeah", Sonic agreed.

"May I ask, why did you spy on us, you know girls or ladies don't like being spied on, they can react like crazy" Sage said.

"Uhh... I-I *sigh* I was spying on you and Amy because I thought you were going to hurt her or something", Sonic scratched his quills smiling nervously.

"I would never do that, why would you think I would hurt her?", Sage asked Sonic curiously.

"Because your a son of Mephiles and his evil making you evil as well", Sonic crossed his arms showing a serious face.

"Sonic don't be silly, I know Mephiles is obviously evil that doesn't mean I'm evil too", he said smiling.

Sorry, it's just that... I acted stupid", Sonic stated to himself.

"Or maybe you like a certain pink hedgehog and you got jealous", Sage smirked at him.

"W-What?!, No, no, it's not that!!. I don't like Amy that way", Sonic was waving is hands acting all innocent while blushing hard.

"Look Sonic, I know you like Amy. Besides you shouldn't be jealous of me because actually Amy is practically my cousin. Amy isn't here so there no point of hiding your feelings and whatever.

"*Sighs* Ok I do like Amy but don't ever tell anybody about this including Amy" Sonic playfully glared at Sage.

"Only if you promise not to tell anyone that I'm the son of Mephiles", Sage said.

Sage and Sonic shocked their hands in agreement to keep each other's secrets.

"Well, I gotta sleep, you should probably apologize again to Amy first thing in the morning" Sage suggested and Sonic nodded.

The two hedgehog ran as they laughed and had fun talking to each other.

They arrived at their friends and they slept.

BACK WITH LYRIC AND MEPHILES

Mephiles was walking around looking around the Doomsday device being intrigued.

"Mephiles, there is one problem, the doomsday device needs power so I have to find a way to get those two bratty female hedgehogs back but this time to take their powers to power my machine", Lyric grinned evilly.