The sudden darkness

But suddenly...

Sonic jumped and protected the Hedgehogs, in the process he got hit by the blast.

"Aaaaaahhh", Sonic screamed in pain.

Sonic fell to the ground unconscious.

Lyric evil laughed at the scene

Amy managed to get up but was was her emotion was mixed with sadness and anger seeing Sonic unconscious. She felt her heart full of rage and hatred.

She glared at Lyric. She got angrier as Lyric still evil laughed

Dark aura was forming around her full of rage.

"Oh no," Daphne was aware that something is wrong with Amy.

"What's wrong?" Sticks asked Daphne worried about her best friend Amy.

"Guys, stay back it's about to get dangerous", Daphne alerted everybody.

"But-" Tails said but someone spoke to cut him off.

"No buts, we have to stay back" Daphne nearly yelled to everyone but they all understood and stood back in a safer place. Knuckles carried a unconscious blue hedgehog along with them.

Sonic opened his eyes and saw Amy was pissed off. "Amy..." He thought to himself.

Amy turned dark. Dark pink furr, her clothing turned dark too.

Amy charged her dark energy and gave Lyric an intense glare.

Lyric was amused at first but after that he saw a dark dark pink blast going towards him but luckily he dodged.

She then focused on the huge robot that hurt her close platonic friend, Sonic.

She charged towards the robot and her attacks were hyper.

The robot got completely damaged by Amy's hyper kicks and punches.

Amy now was heading to Lyric and did hyper attacks, he got injured from her.

Amy saw a purple walrus lady worried about her baby who is on a roof.

"My baby, the purple lady cried. Somebody please save my baby".

Amy ignored the lady and nearly blasted her.

Daphne stood in front of the lady and protected her from Amy.

Amy did a blast but luckily Daphne blocked with her bare arms which it hurts her but she ignored the pain, she just wanted the purple lady walrus to be safe.

Daphne quickly saved the baby and gave it back to the lady walrus.

"Go now, its too dangerous," Daphne alerted the lady, the lady nodded and ran to a safe place along with her baby.

Daphne watches the lady runs away but Amy blasted her making Daphne fly against to a tree.

The rest watched in horror especially Sonic.

Sonic is shocked to see her close friend, Amy being dark, attacking Daphne.

Sonic couldn't take it anymore, he wanted her friend to stop.

"I need to do something", he thought.

Sonic struggled to get off Knuckles hold on him but finally got off him.

"Wait Sonic, it's too dangerous and besides you're injured", Knuckles offered his hand to pick him up but Sonic softly slapped Knuckles hand away.

"I don't care... Arrr...  someone needs to help her, Sonic said but still in pain on his stomach. Someone hsd to help her.