Training (part 1)

The portal that the black hedgehog created relocated at an old battle area where the Heroes of Mobuis use to train.

But the portal was in the middle of the air so everyone fell out the portal.

"Aaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh!!!" Everyone scream as they fell through lots of trees for safe landing.

"See guys, I told you that I'm not so good at this", The black hedgehog said while rubbing his head.

"Its ok" Amy said she stood up and looked around her.

"By the way, who are you?", Amy asked the black hedgehog.

"Oh, I am Sage, Sage the Hedgehog, nice to meet you" Sage introduced himself to everyone

"Hi, I am Amy Rose and this Sapphire Rose, Kai, over there is Darin, Zekora, Trails and Daphne", Amy pointed at them.

"I have a question though, how did you know we needed saving?", Sapphire asked Sage.

"Well, I do have good senses" Sage said.

Amy and Sapphire thanked him for saving them from Mephiles and Lyric.

There was a long awkward silence among all of them until Sage said something to break the silence.

"Sooo... what now?" Sage asked everyone.

"I think we all should train for the battle against Lyric and Mephiles. Who knows, they might be preparing themselves as well" Daphne said and everyone nodded in response but all except Amy and Sapphire.

Everyone just stared at Amy and Sapphire because they didn't even responded to Daphne's idea.

"What?" Amy and Sapphire said at the same time wondering why they were starring at them.

"You girls did not respond to my statement, so I'm gonna ask, are we ALL going to train?" Daphne asked.

"But, I actually kinda don't have powers so I can't train", Amy said

"Amy, you do have to train so that you can gain speed, agility and most of all, power", Daphne said

"You can train the rest including Sapphire because she has water powers, I don't have powers of my own so I'm not training" Amy said started to be angry.

"Amy please, you gotta do this so that you and Sapphire can defeat Mephiles and Lyric", Daphne said getting annoyed by Amy's stubbornness.

"Why do I have to defeat Mephiles and Lyric, even though I can fight, that doesn't mean I can't fight against two powerful Ancients", Amy groaned.

"*Sigh* Amy, there something I have to tell you, even though I not allowed to but you leave me no choice. You see there's a reason why you both are the only ones that can defeat Lyric and Mephiles because you both have Rose crystals inside of both of you that is very powerful. Amy, you do have powers, it's just that it's taking time to develop but soon you will have powers" Daphne said trying to cheer up Amy.

"Oh, s-sorry, I didn't mean t-" Amy apologized but got cut off by Daphne.

"Its ok Amy, I know how you feel but can we please train", Daphne asked Amy and nodded in agreement.

Soon Amy and Sapphire was on the battlefield ready on there fighting stance as Daphne approached to the two.

"Woah, woah calm down, first we are doing some basics before we battle" Daphne said and the two hedgehogs agreed.

Daphne and the rest took Amy, Sapphire and Sage to a secret underground training compound, where there was many obstacles.

Daphne lead each hedgehog to their own obstacles.