Familiar friend(s)

The heroes helped everyone in the village to recover.

"Guys", Daphne called the Heroes as they were working. We have to go back to the Grand canyon".

"Why?'' Sapphire asked her.

"Because we all have to beat them, the Ancients", Daphne told them.

"Ok, Sage you know what to do", Amy said to him but he shakes his head, he didn't like the idea of what Amy is thinking.

"No I can't, remember?" Sage referring to his teleportation.

"C'mon, it's because you don't have enough confidence", Amy said. I know you can do it".

"Fine", He answered and sighed. Amy was happy afterwards that he agreed to do it.

Sage took a long deep breath , inhale then exhale. He put his hand out right in front of him. His hands glowed dark blue aura.

The portal appeared in front of the heroes. The Heroes of Mobuis , Amy and Sapphire were a bit scared that if they enter they might fall from the sky again. Amy was brave enough so she goes first, then with Sonic then the rest.

They all went inside the portal.

Soon they walk of the portal, they were all relieved that this time they didn't fall from the sky.

Sonic, Knuckles, Tails and Sticks were puzzled by the other's behavior. They were excited that they didn't have to fall to ground.

Daphne noticed strange about the area around her. She noticed the forest isn't the one that we're supposed to go, the forest is completely different to her.

"Guys, I don't think this is the right forest,", Daphne look around the forest, the gang were confused at Daphne.

"Yeah... I have to agree with Daphne" Trails the wolf said.

The heroes were walking around exploring their new location. They had to walk, they can't just stay there like sitting ducks.

They walked for hours and hours not knowing what to do. They didn't care where they going, as long as they all go back to the Grand canyon and defeat Mephiles and Lyric once and for all.

Daphne is always the one walking in front of the other's because she has an amazing sense of smell and hearing.

She always knows if a certain stranger is spying on them or trying to ambush them.

They walked until Daphne stopped and halted everyone.

"What now?", Sonic asked showing his boredom face.

" I think I hear something or someone coming this way" Daphne replied, her ears perked up and she heard a voice near a bush.

"C'mon... wait up", A familiar voice was heard whining. "Don't go to fast".

The heroes were puzzled. They wondered who could that be.

A small blue figure flew out of the bush, the figure was shocked to see the strangers (the heroes)

"What is that?" Kai asked pointing at the small blue flying figure.

"Mmm, *gasp* that's... that's a Chao", Daphne answered him, she was surprised to see a chao.

"Why does this chao look so familiar?", Amy asked stroking her own chin.

Then suddenly a stranger came out of the bush looking for something.

"Where are you?", The rabbit asked looking around, she saw the small flying figure do the stranger got excited and hugged it.

"Oh Cheese, don't ever leave me behind", the stranger said to the Chao." Chao, Chao", the Chao said excited. The rabbit noticed that other were looking at her confused.