Formidable foe

Previously... Amy and the rest encountered Cream the rabbit and her little friend Cheese the Chao. Sticks didn't seem to like her... Is it because of jealousy? Who knows? Enjoy!!

"Guys I would love to meet my best friend... Cream", Amy introduced everyone to her.

"And Cream I would love you to meet everyone", She said. "Over there is Darin the Cheetah, over there is Kai the Komodo dragon, Zekora the Zebra, Trails the four-tailed Wolf, Daphne the Bloodhound, Sage the Hedgehog, Sapphire the hedgehog and with the familiar friends: You already must know Sonic, Tails and Knuckles... oh by the way... this is my friend Sticks",

Cream smiled and waved to everyone and they waved back except Sticks.

Sticks was thinking what Amy said earlier. "Guys, I would love to meet my best friend... Cream", she thought.

"I thought I was Amy's best friend,", Sticks thought and got upset. She couldn't bare to hear those words.

Amy stopped talking then she saw at her corner of her eye, Sticks was sad.

"Sticks, are you ok?", Amy asked being worried about her friend.

Sticks got stuttered and said" I-I'm fine".

"Ookkayy," Amy said slowly unaware about her friend acting weird.

"Ok guys, we have to go", Amy started walking along with the rest, she was walking in front with Tails looking at his communicator.

Cream walked a bit quick to keep up with Amy. "Where are you guys going anyway?", Cream asked holding her Chao in her arms.

"It's a long story" Amy smiled awkwardly.

"Don't worry, I have the time to listen to you", she smiled.

While Amy was telling the whole story about what happened recently, Sticks couldn't take it anymore. She didn't like Cream as Amy's best friend.

Immediately, Sticks swiftly ran in between Amy and Cream making them nearly fall.

"Sticks, Be careful!", Amy nearly yelled at Sticks for almost making her Fall but she couldn't stay mad at her, she is her friend after all.

"I'm sorry" her badger friend apologized to Amy immediately.

"It's ok but you have to apologise to Cream as well", her pink hedgehog friend pleaded.

Sticks couldn't apologized to her. Inside her mind is full of rage.

"Sorry", Sticks muttered softly but Amy and Cream couldn't hear her properly.

"Sticks, please speak a little louder" Amy pleaded.

"Fine, I'm sorry!", Sticks yell a bit, everyone looked at Sticks puzzled.

Sticks was a bit embarrassed that she yelled so she hid her face with her hands.

Amy chuckled a bit by her friend's embarrassing moment then she focused back to Tails's communicator.

Suddenly a blast came out of nowhere and hit, Tails and Amy, causing them to fall in pain on the ground.

Sapphire, Sage, Sonic and Daphne reacted quickly and ran to their friends along with Kai, Zekora, Trails and Darin. Sticks and Cream were already close to Amy and Tails. Sticks helped Amy up, Cream helped Tails up.

"Amy, are you alright?" Sticks asked with worry as she helped dust the dirt of her, Cream did the same with Tails.

Another blast was coming but good thing Daphne immediately intersect it with her yellow aura blast.