Lyric's attack on the village

Sorry readers, for not updating recently. It's just that school is in the way but don't worry, I'll make some chapters on my own free time. Ok enough of the yap and lets go on with the story.

"Are you done yet?" Lyric asked impatiently.

"Yes, but I want you to go for destroy the pathetic village and capture those two hedgehogs and my son" Mephiles responded and made a portal for Lyric.

Unlike Sage, Mephiles is better than his son Sage at teleporting.

WITH THE HEROES

The heroes headed to the village but as they arrived, they were surprised by all decorations, and many people wearing costumes of their favorite heroes.

All the little kids pretending to be their favorite hero, playing and running around the village.

All the heroes smiled except Daphne.

"I don't like this" Daphne looked at the decorations and really felt something is gonna go wrong.

"C'mon Daphne, it's seems harmless, besides Heroes day is the best day for every hero. You see, a little girl is wearing a costume of you" Kai said and pointed at a little cloud leopard girl wearing a costume as Daphne.

Daphne smiled but immediately it dropped to a serious face.

"Guys, even do I like the day but everyone knows that Heroes day only attracts villains. Villains hate Heroes day because they are upset that they don't have a day dedicated to them" Daphne explained to her friends with no emotion what so ever.

"Hey, Hakuna Matata, Sonic said and everyone look at him like as if he's crazy.

"What!?" Amy asked.

"It means no worries for the rest of your days" Sonic happily smiled.

"You do realize this is SonicBoom NOT The Lion King and they say I'm the dumb one" Knuckles corrected Sonic.

"Whatever" Sonic really doesn't care anymore.

As the heroes explored the village, a grey mouse runs towards them.

"Well hello, Sonic and gang, I've been waiting for you" Mayor Fink said and noticed a few other people.

"WOW!! Are you The Heroes of Mobuis?" Mayor Fink asked now ignoring the Sonic gang and payed good attention to the Heroes of Mobuis.

"Yeah, I'm Da-" Darin was about to introduce himself along with the rest but got cut off by the mayor.

"Darin, Zekora, Trails, Kai and Daphne, wait, DAPHNE?! What are you doing with them, aren't you working in the hospital?" the mayor asked curiously.

The mayor knows that Daphne stopped being a hero and decided to work in the hospital. He's now shocked that she back being a hero again.

"Yeah but I decided to become a hero again", Daphne smiled at the mayor.

Daphne and Mayor Fink were best friends when they were just young.

"So... do you all want to eat something?", The mayor asked and everyone nodded.

"I hope there's gonna be chilli dogs", Sonic loves to eat chilli dogs, everyone just laughed at him.

The party starts and everyone starts to dance while Sonic was chowing down on some chilli dogs.

"Sonic, don't be so selfish, Amy glared at him, putting her hands on her hip. You shouldn't eat all of them, you know others want some too",

Sonic stopped eating and pouted.