Summoning Mephiles, plus the rescue from a stranger

Amy and Sapphire woke being hand cuffed by metal locks and leg cuffed against the wall.

Sapphire looked at Amy sadly and looked away from her.

Amy felt guilty but it wasn't her fault, she was dark and she was controlled by Lyric.

"Sapphire look, I'm sorry I hurt you and everything but it wasn't my fault, honest" Amy said sadly to her sister.

Sapphire looked over to to Amy and gave her small smile making Amy feel happy too.

"I know you would never do that", Sapphire said and Amy smiled that her sister believed her.

"I do have a question though, what does Lyric want from us?", Sapphire asked curiously.

"He wants to take our powers from us so that he can resummon Mephiles the dark hedgehog", Amy answered in a serious tone.

"Oh, but don't you have powers, no offense", Sapphire said.

"Non taken, but I do feel like I have powers, I can heal myself", Amy said to her sister.

"That's so cool Amy, you go girl", Sapphire cheered Amy and she smiled at her.

Lyric then appeared close to the two female hedgehogs with an evil grin on his face.

"Soo... I see the sleeping beauty pies are awake. I guess it's time for the summoning of my old friend", Lyric grinned and went to his black metallic box.

Lyric took out all seven chaos emeralds and putted them next to Amy and Sapphire. Amy and Sapphire got agitated and was struggling to break free.

They both knew this isn't good but no matter how much they tried to escape, they couldn't.

"Hey, where did you get those emeralds from?, Amy asked suspiciously. I thought the chaos emeralds where gone long ago", Amy said.

"Yes, I'm incredibly smart and you can just say I found them" Lyric winked sarcastically said.

Sapphire and Amy rolled their eyes.

"Now, all I have to do is say the ancient chant to resummon the great Mephiles" Lyric smiled evilly and began the ancient chant.

"Love and Peace is soon to Hate
Hatred, fears come to this state
Dark, Cruel soon to Rule
Harm and Tragic, make this magic
Love and Peace is soon to Fall
Hatred, Fears overcomes it all", Lyric said the ancient chant and suddenly the seven chaos emeralds started to glow.

The whole lair glowed a huge light and everyone in it got startled.

Sapphire's and Amy's fur began to glow too leaving them a bit scared at this situation.

The huge beam of light shoots to Lyric's ceiling and outside up to the sky creating a whirl wind in the clouds.

The clouds formed a whirlwind in the sky and it began to be dark.

Then Lyric chanted again:

Love and Peace is soon to Hate
Hatred, fears come to this state
Dark, Cruel soon to Rule
Harm and Tragic, make this magic
Love and Peace is soon to Fall
Hatred, Fears overcomes it all".

The fast moving clouds blasted back all the way back to the emeralds.

All the lights began to fade away revealing Mephiles the dark destructive hedgehog.

Sapphire and Amy gasped to see Mephiles and Lyric smiled evilly at what he has done.

"Mephiles, it has been a while, friend", Lyric spoke to Mephiles and Mephiles nodded.