Chapter 1.

When Nicole was elementary school her friends always wanted to know who she had a crush on, she would say a boys names so that her friends didn't think she was weird. The truth was Nicole didn't feel any attraction to any boy or girl, she had an older brother and sister that had a lot of romantic relationships that she's seen and still wasn't interested in anyone . Nicole ended up telling her siblings and there dates about her not feeling and attraction to anyone in her grade and asked if it was normal or not, her answers where either you haven't meet the right person or wait till your a little older. To help Nicole fill the void she ended up started like transformers and started collecting them, when she was in middle school started having a strong love for anime and even made a lot more friends because of them. Though like in elementary she still didn't feel attracted to anyone and ended up asking her friends rather than her siblings and she got a different answer than she would normally get, she found out that she was an asexual and when she did some research on it made a lot of sense to her and happy that she wasn't the only one. She came out to her friends saying that she was an asexual in which they where happy for her since some of her friends where gay or pan sexual and where supportive for her, however when she told her parents and her older siblings they didn't believe her and told her the same thing she always heard about not finding the right person and she was still a little young. Once she was in High school she discovered something else about herself, not only was she asexual she was aromatic. Nicole told her friends about it along with her social media followers, the result was her entire grade knowing how she identified herself and was okay with it. Nicole did get asked out by guys. Not on dates for just hanging out taking about either transformers or different anime or cartoon series she loved and did reviews on, not long after she came out her family still didn't believe her and ended up setting her up on dates with her older siblings aid in picking out the right guys for her. They weren't that much aware of Nichole's privet social media that they weren't aware of for her cosplay post and makeup tutorials, along her blogging about her life and how many followers and fans she had. The dates they ended up setting her up with turned out to be her fan boys and knew what she identified herself as, instead of going on a date they would do several selfies and do a blog on Nicole's media sites. It continued until her junior year High School when her older sister discovered her social medias that she didn't know she had and seeing the post about her identifying herself as both asexual and aromatic, she ended up telling her entire family about her medias and what where posted along with how many people supported her in her identity. Nicole's parents didn't like it and without telling Nicole they started setting up marriage meetings, her older brother ans sister where already married with kids so they didn't know about what there parents where up too. When her senior came so did her 18th birthday and she started getting a lot of sponsor offers in which she accepted for her source of income, then a few companies in japan offered her a modeling contract for cosmetics and for modeling Lolita brands in which she fully accepted and didn't need her parents permission to go to japan. Nicole ended up telling all her followers about her modeling career and for going to japan which she got a lot of comments and congratulations for her. Even her friends and classmates congratulated her on her new modeling career, one of her close friends joked about her finding love in japan in which make everyone including Nicole laugh.

Once Nicole graduated High School she ended up telling her parents and siblings about going to japan for her new modeling career and wanted to know where her great aunt lived. Nicole's aunt gave her the address since she had meet her several times, Nicole wouldn't have much of a problem since she already knew how to speak and read Japanese. She said her goodbyes to her family before leaving to go to another country, Nicole made sure to do a quick blog before the plane took off. Thirteen hours later Nicole was in Japan and was super excited, she made sure to call the companies that paid for her fights and informed that she had arrived. It didn't take long for a agent from the cosmetic agency to greet her and take her to the company, as she expected there was a lot of greets and welcomes for her joining them along with there was the Lolita company she would be with as well. After talking and signing several contracts she asked if someone would take her to her great aunts place and they would talk with her about her living with her great aunt, her agents took her to her great aunts and she was just as shocked to see Nicole as she was seeing her for the first time. It wasn't hard for her aunt to accept her and let her live with her and wanted to know more the aunt she never meet and Nicole wanted to know more about her and her cousins and other relatives, after months went by Nicole loved being with her Japanese family more than her parents. She even told them about how she identified herself as and was happy to hear that one of her cousins was the same as her and she became close with her, not long was she happy with her family she was happy with her job she started getting more popularity in japan and tarted making a name for herself. The cosmetic company she was with loved her and told her she was made to be a model the same with company that she was doing lolita modeling, those popularity increased her followers on her social medias and ended up getting over four million subscribers on all her sites and even got paid more doing more sponsoring. 

When Nicole turned 23 years old she had became a celebrity both in japan and on the internet with ten million subscribers she ended up going back to America since her contract ended with both companies she also said goodbye to her Great Aunt and her cousins, Nicole ended up getting a privet jet for herself to get back to the US she ended up taking a lot of pictures with the jet and the flight crew that would be with her. Before leaving she did tell her parents that she was heading back along with her older siblings and that she was taking a privet jet home, instead of taking thirteen hours to get to the united states it took her around nine hours. Once her plane landed Nicole's family greeted her and welcomed her home she was surprised how much her nieces and nephews had grown, her nieces from her brother where  so excited to have someone as famous as herself as an aunt and that a lot of kids at there school where jealous. However Nicole had a strange feeling from her mom and dad, it felt like they wanted to tell her something but was afraid to say it to her. In the first week she came back she discovered what her parents wanted to tell her by accident, Nicole found documents and papers for her in an arranged marriage when she turned twenty three to a guy she never met. Thanks to the internet she got more information about him, he came from a wealthy family and there was something about him that didn't seen right to her. Instead of coming forward to her parents and refusing of accepting her for who is she, she started making moving arrangements as quick as possible and even telling all her followers what she discovered. They where just as pissed off as her about her parents and a lot of her followers even started donated thousands of dollars to her for started a new life, even her long time friends supported and protected her and even helped her pack all her belongings as a much more faster pace out of her parents place. Before her second week of returning home her supporters and sent her a total $50,000 she thanked her followers for there support and helping her and promised to use the money to getting her own place and if there was any left she would donate it to charity, Nicole told her followers and friends that she was moving Washington but didn't say what town she would be in. On the day she was leaving she said her goodbyes to her brother and sister but not to her parents, she told her siblings for the last time about what she identified herself as and they finally believed her which was what she wanted from them for a very long time to accept her for she is really is. She ended up telling them what there parents did about forcing her to marry someone she didn't know and there protective older sibling insistence came in and they went straight to there parents after Nicole left to start a new life in Washington.