Ideas/Requests! [CLOSED >:(]

just incase y'all:
~ can have smut, but no gore-y smut lol
~ can be character x character if y'all want it, cuz ships are adorable
*~ do not put down other ships. that's fucking rude. if you do ill personally share some words with you because you're probably bored as fuck with the nerve to put down someone's ship. fuck that.
~ no pedo shit or incest. that's fucking nasty and if you're into shit like that stop reading my shit. go get therapy.
~ gore is also allowed, but no cannibalism because I KNOW that wattpad is fucking wack with that shit. No.
~ fluff is obvious allowed!
~ polyamory obvi, as i identify with this myself. it must be consensual or else you gotta specify that it's cheating. cheating isn't ok btw, but for fanfic sake i gotta just 🤟🤡 y'know
~ any x reader i do, you are not op. you are not better than everyone. we all equal in this bitch.
*~ if you have an idea to do with mental illness or disorders, PLEASE do your research. i research as much as i can to not offend people, and it's not supposed to be romanticized. mental illness is not a joke; people struggle with that shit everyday and struggle to do simple things and feel like burdens and don't wanna ask for help. trauma isn't a joke. mental illness isn't a joke. do your research and ill do mine.
~ if you wanna do reader x character or character x character for Don't Touch Me, then you can!

sowwy for da swearing ok that's it im tired FUUUUUUKKK 🥵🥵🥵