Glimmer x Adora {smut AND angst}

Tw: f-fingering 😭 and kissing 🥺🥺 and a bit of undressing 😘😘 and swearing 😜
I would recommend playing the music for this one, but you should start it at certain parts idk have fun with it lol
ALSO: this is just to help me with writers block, thank y'all for putting up with me 😭
———

This party was not fun in the slightest. She was going to get revenge on Catra later but for now, she had to leave. The lights flared all around her, and many dancers bumped into her a bunch. She was stuck in the crowd. "Catra??" She called, almost desperately. No response. She shoved some people out of the way and made her way to the edge of the crowd, where she saw some of her friends dancing and kissing.

Intoxicated.

Adora was a virgin to alcohol, and she wasn't planning on changing that soon. She's never even touched a glass, never poured a bottle, never cracked open beer. Nothing. It was scary, almost, like she didn't want to do anything (or say anything) stupid that would ruin her life. She felt like she couldn't breathe, swamped by the crowd. Everything was overstimulating her senses like a punch to the face.

Get out of the crowd, get out of the crowd, Adora kept that mantra in her head, trying to calm down, trying to find a way out. The lights flickered, almost hypnotizing her. "Adora??"

She turned her said swiftly to the side and was met with disheveled sparkly hair. "Hey, Adora," Glimmer yelled over the music smiling. Thank god! "Glimmer.." Adora made her way towards her shaking. "What happened? Where's Catra..?" Glimmer noticed that Adora was started to get panicky. She quickly took the blonde's hand and pushed through the crowd guiding her to the edge of the dance club.

The bar. Why? It was farthest from the music.

Adora was shaking more, alarmed and clenching her hand against Glimmer's. "Hey, it's ok, you're ok now right?" Glimmer assured sitting Adora down in a stool. "I-I'm fucking.. just," she choked up and covered her face with her hands. "Shh it's ok, everything is gonna be fine.." Glimmer took Adora's hands and stroked them with her thumb. Adora gulped down tears, taking deep breaths. "See? You're doing great!" Glimmer smiled and rubbed Adora's shoulder in a comforting manner.

"I..I just, can you take me home??" She asked desperately. Glimmer nodded. "I gotta tell Bow and then we can leave, I promise." Truthfully Glimmer wanted to go home too, the guys in here were not giving her any motivation to stay.

Just like Catra promised to not wander off and leave me in a crazy lit up club with a motel nearby and really strong smelling drinks, Adora thought irritated as she was still trying to calm down. The sparkly-looking girl was texting her friend that they had to leave and to let the others know. Bow texted back a heart emoji and a good luck!

"Let's get outta here," Glimmer sighed and grabbed Adora's hand again, leading her out of the club and into the late night. It was so much more quiet and they paused, taking the silence into their ears. Adora held Glimmer's hand tighter, tearing up. "I didn't..sorry."

"Don't be sorry! You've never been to one of these, I get it. They're not every bodies thing." Glimmer assured smiling. Adora huffed as the two walked to the sidewalk. "Wait, where's your car?" Adora asked. "Oh I mean, I had stuff to drink. Don't wanna risk my mom grounding my ass for crashing my car y'know?" Glimmer chuckled a bit at the thought of her mom and dad having totally opposite reactions from each other.

"Ah, yeah," the blonde nodded as Glimmer pulled out her phone. "I'll just get a Lyft and you can hang at my place. Sounds good?"

"You-You sure?? I don't want to trouble you," Adora muttered. "Adora I promise, it's nothing. You know that my roommate isn't even gonna be home anyway so it's cool!" Glimmer spotted the headlights of their ride and tapped Adora, leading her over.