Scorpia x F!Reader (fluff)

Scorpia is literally the best 🧢
Request from @nefelibata-- hope you enjoy!
———

The bed sheets were wilted around your frame. It was too bright. You rubbed your eyes, glaring at the sunlight with distaste. Sighing, you shook the covers off of you and sat up, looking at the other lump in the bed.

Scorpia.

She was perfect, basically. She was beautiful, and sweet, and so overly caring it almost scared you. It was bliss, being with her. You leaned in and stroked her hair, smiling warmly at her sleeping figure. She moved slightly, holding the covers against her face. Like a child.

You kissed her forehead, and decided to get up, tiptoeing out of your shared room and softly walked to the kitchen. For now, BrightMoon was where you two were staying and luckily, you knew how to cook. Sort of.

Once you made it to the kitchen, you decided the best breakfast was bound to be french toast. You grabbed the eggs, bread, and cinnamon from different cabinets and started to cook and mix it all together.

After awhile you dipped the toast into the mixed up egg, heating it up in a pan. It sizzled, and the sniff made you smile.

Some motion happened and you squealed, and were swept off your feet. "Scorpia!" You scolded laughing. "What?? I missed you!" She put you down and held your hand in her claw gently. "What's all this?"

"Just making some French toast," you answered, kissing the tip of her claw. "Just for us." Scorpia smiled. "Can I help?" She requested.

"Uh, no," you smiled and pinched her cheek. "I'm doing this for you, sit your butt down."

She giggled and complied. She stared at you cook for a minute. "You're adorable."

You snorted, putting the toast on a plate, decorated with some access eggs. "Says you~." You flirted, taking the plate and putting it in-front of her. You put out two forks and started to eat.

Scorpia hesitated, then picked up the fork carefully and stared at it. You looked up at her, then started giggling. "What?? What's wrong?" She frowned.

"No, nothing's wrong," you smiled and took her fork, stabbing a cut piece of the toast, and handing it back to her. "You're just..cute." Scorpia blushed and rubbed the back of her neck with her free claw. "Shh, you're the cute one.."

"Absolutely not true, you're adorable," you grinned and dropped your food. She stared you down smiling.

And then you jumped over and table and tackled her into a hug.

You both laughed as she pushed you off, as you were trying to tickle her. Her tail swished back and forth with excitement. "I'm gonna—" she gasped as you found her most ticklish spot. "Stop, no!!" She curled up into herself and laughed loudly. You stopped, smiling. "I love you."

She took a second to breathe and looked up at you. "I love you too." She stroked your cheek with her claw. You smiled, leaning in and pressing your lips against hers. "(Y/N) can you get off? My leg is getting numb.."

You stopped. "Sorry!" You fell off of her and chuckled. She rolled over to face you. "I don't care," she smiled. You gazed at her lovingly and then fluttered you're eyes closed as she kissed you.

What a morning.